Part three: Little trouble.

I'm kinda getting bored of this book, I'm not sure if you guys are but idk. I might delete this book if I run out of ideas, I'm not so sure if y'all like dis book doe
~enjoy ;)
Oh!!!!!!!!! Btw thanks for the 8k views! Love y'all!
-
Rhys POV
-
I woke up on a floor, where am I? I'm lost and confused. I was in the woods all covered in mud and dirt, I slowly get up. "Wow. Kid. Just wow.. Why aren't I ever here for the good parts? WHY?!" Handsome jack comments, I was still adjusting to him being here. I gave him a angry look "Oh Cmon cupcake, turn that frown upsides down-- look you look ugly when you're mad, don't be mad." Jack smirks, pissing me off even more. "I don't know why the hell happened." I was getting really angry and confused. "I'm heading home." I run my fingers through my hair, "Before you do that, can you do a favor for me?" he begged. "No." I simply answered, walking. "Look kid, listen to me I--" "I'VE BEEN LISTENING! I'VE BEEN LISTENING EVER SINCE YOU OPENED YOUR SADISTIC MOUTH!" I screamed at Jack angrily. Jack looked like he was shocked for a moment, he awkwardly coughed "Uh. That was big.. Did a bomb drop around here?" He jokes, scratching the back of his head. I held the bridge of my nose and breathed in and out, "I should go." "Yes. You should." I say irritated. I guess I should head home, probably throw away the wine straight up when I get home.
-
No ones POV
-
Fiona walks out of the bathroom, she looked around the place, saying Rhys' name. "Where the hell is he?" Se questions herself, she went into the kitchen to see the same man AGAIN. He held a cup of wine, he stared at her with a smirk. "Where's Rhys? What did you do to him?" She starts to get pissed off, why'd he here? She places her hand on the counter, slowly reaching for the nearby knife. "Oh, Fiona I did nothing wrong. I just need your help." He says, leaning against the counter. "Oh really? Last time you did something to me head." She retorted. Fiona finally reached the knife and slowly brought it behind her back, hiding it, "Are you planning to slit my throat?" He slightly chuckled. "How're you going to do that?" He raises his brow, looking at the cup of wine in his hand. "Like this!" She swung the knife at him, shockingly it didn't do anything, the knife came down onto Fiona's thigh. "Ah! What the hell?!" She groaned, she stabbed herself?! The man walked over to Fiona and pulled the knife out of her thigh, making her wince. "That's what you get, kid." He laughs, "You can't hurt me." He evilly smiles. "I am not helping you do anything." Fiona started to get really pissed, she pressed on the wound. "Oh well." He suddenly disappears. Fiona looked around, turning left to right, but there was no sign of him. Suddenly, she felt a horrible pain in her stomach, feeling like a knife was ripping her from the inside out, she placed a hand on the counter with a pained face. She was unable to speak or scream for her sake, at this point Fiona's mind was blank, she didn't know what to do. Out of nowhere she heard the window shatter, but it didn't matter to her, only the pain did. Fiona felt the same feeling, but it was like a knife was moving upward her gut, up to her chest and throat. "Fiona?" She heard a little girl shout out, "Yeah sorry about your window, your front door and back door was locked.." It was Tina. Thank god. She heard her footsteps come closer, "But anyways wanna join my tea part....y?" Tina walks in, seeing Fiona holding onto her stomach. She defiantly did not look so good. "What's wrong with you? Did you eat something spicy? Jalapeño?" She bluntly asks her. Finally, Fiona couldn't take it anymore and threw up what was inside her, little tiny balls bounced on the floor along with black blood. It sounded like marbles hitting the hard kitchen floor. Tina stepped back, her heart was racing, she always liked the feeling but not this time. Someone was dying and she had exactly no clue what to do. Black blood drooled from Fiona's lips, but the pain didn't want to leave, she decided to just throw up everything she was holding back onto the floor. Tina heard the front door open, "Uh, Fiona. Where you expecting someone?" Tina states. "Fiona, don't even dare drink the wine!" Rhysie came back home with a grumpy attitude, Tina quickly ran up to him. "Rhys! Rhys, RHYS!" She pulled on his arms up and down as she jumped, Tina was in panic mode "WHAT?!" He screams at her. "It's Fiona!" She tells him, Rhys got worried the second she said her name, "Whats wrong? Did she drink from the wine?! DAMMIT." He angrily said. He ran over to the kitchen to hear, he saw Fiona struggling to stop herself from throwing up once more, just a little more and she'd be throwing up every single thing inside her. Rhys took notice of the black blood and the weird looking marbles. He grabbed her shoulder, almost kneeling down to her, trying to get eye contact. She finally looked at him, her eyes were bloodshot pulse velvet. "You need to trigger the healing, she has metal powers too, right?" Tina runs over to them, Rhys looks down at the wound on her thigh. "No, she would've had healed by now." He tries helping her walk but it was pointless. "Please, Fiona, work with me. We have to get to the hospital." She shakes her head, his arms turned into metal and picked her up. "C'mon, Tina. We gotta go, now!".

Not so loved (Tales from the borderlands fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara