Begining of season two: When did it start happening?

I came back to the group, Riley walked up to me. "Rhys. Have you ever considered coming through the window?" Riley asked, I gave her a puzzled face. "Why would--" "Consider it." She suggested as Dan came by. He look furious. "Where's the rest of us?" Dan asked, "Rhys? Where are they?" He asked again. "I couldn't find the damn place, okay?" "Wasn't it under a beach?" Riley mentioned, "Well, there was a place me and Fiona found." I replied. Dan glared at me, "Fiona, huh?" He crossed his arms. "Look, I'm not sure why you're still helping her, Rhys. You did everything she asked," Dan told me. I nodded "But, her sister was taken." I said, "And you're risking your life-- your future of being Hyperion-- for her?" He added, I looked down. "I'm not so sure I even want to be Hyperion anymore." I confessed. Dan and Riley looked at me with shocked faces. "Alright, I think we all need a goodnight sleep." Dan spoke, leaving. I looked at Riley, she placed her hand on my shoulder and said "Just go to sleep. Tell me when you're feeling any better."
-
I was a boy but it wasn't really me, I was confused. There was a woman sitting at the edge of my bed, I watched myself, not sure what to do. The room was really dark, I could barely see.
"No matter what happens. Always remember me and your friends." The woman finally spoke. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Why? I don't understand." The kid spoke, "If we don't forget you--" the lady leaned way too close to me. "You can't forget us." The lady stated, darkly and creepily looking at me in the eyes. I quickly woke up, sweaty and disturbed, I sat up. I covered my face, was that my mom? Maybe it was nothing so I shook it off. I started thinking about Fiona and got out of bed. Do I really love her? Yeah she can be a monster at sometimes but... I'm not sure (I was wearing blue boxers and no shirt), "Why can't I stop thinking about her?!" I pushed the paperwork off the table, Im so frustrated. I looked at the time, 3:24 PM. I placed my hand on my forehead. "Wow, you really like her don't ya? Go to sleep, dum dum. I got things to do." I heard someone nag. I flinched and quickly turned around, "Whose there?" I narrowed my eyes. Im going crazy? I walked over to the door, looking down the hall, checking if anyone was there. I opened the door, hoping no one was awake yet to see me like this. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. "I'll eat, I guess." "No, no no. Go to sleep instead. You're sleepy cupcake." I heard the same voice again. "Okay, who the hell is in here?" I nervously spoke. I looked around, turning my head side to side. Suspense filled me, waiting for someone to surprisingly pop up out of nowhere. The halls were dark, I finally relaxed. I walked over to the kitchen, still aware. The circle like table and only three chairs, it's only for me, Dan and Riley. We're more or like leaders. The kitchen looked really nice, spotless and you could see your reflection in the counters (cliché). I shivered from a wind hitting me, I hugged myself, trying to keep myself harm. I looked to my left and noticed the window open. "Uh, hello? Anyone here?" I asked, looking around. I saw a shadow run down the hallway, (not towards Rhys, like running away.. Idk anymore LOL) I hesitated but decided to run after it. "Hey!" I shouted, the person ran but his or her pace got slower. I roughly grabbed his shoulders and slammed him onto the wall. Holding both of his.. Small wrists? Wait, who is this? Is this a girl? HOly crap, did I just slam a girl onto the wall..? Oooh, Does this make me a man? I bit my lips. No time to think like a pervert. I shined my (robotic hand) light at her. "Fi?" I looked at her, "Please get off me." She insisted.
-
I poured some could water into a cup and sat down on the chair and so did Fiona, I grabbed the edge of the chair and pulled it closer to me. "What happened?" I asked, "I don't know." She answered. "Why're you here?" I asked, "I can't believe I am saying this but I need your help. Someone almost shot down my whole entire group." I drank from the cup, "Mhmf.." I stopped drinking "I can't help anymore." I told her. "Why is that?" She sadly said, "Ive done all I could do to help you. I'm just going to get my group," I Answered. I leaned in "You've gotten me into enough trouble." I mumbled. She murmured under her breath. "I just don't know you that much." I added, "If you could remember." She was furious. "Maybe I'll remember one day but today isn't the day." I replied. "Oh yeah, so I should wait until you remember?" She retorted. "Just remember me!" She shouted at me. I blacked out for a moment, I felt like I was at another world. I saw me and Fiona, we were young. "What're you buying me?" She asked me, we were in a small shop. She had a cheeky smile. I slowly took a necklace of the glass counter. "I'm going to get you something pretty as you." I smiled at her. "You don't have to." She blushed, she looked down at the necklace in my hands. "You don't have money?" She mentioned, raising her eyebrow. "No, what do you think I'm going to do?" I smirked at her, "Ooh.".
-
"Get back here!" The man followed us for a moment and let us run away, we both hid in a alley. We stopped for a breather, I gave her the beautiful necklace, "For you." I said. It was a golden flower, with pink ruby's on it. She smiled at me, "Thanks, Rhys." She hugged me. I hugged her back.
-
"Wow, I didn't know school is this boring." I cupped my hands and supported the back of my head, "Ive been through this for at least...ten years. So don't nag!" She nudged me, "Ow." We both sat in grass. "Hey, have you heard about that war?" She looked at me, "Do you think it'll hit us. I mean.. Fight here, where we live?" "What? No, this is hollow point. No hyperion has come here in here." I confidently said. "Yeah but Im still worried, Felix is also worried. And I figured out Sasha sneaks out of the house, she's seven, Rhys!" "Don't worry, Fiona." I closed my eyes. "There's some rumors that some Hyperion's are going to take a few people up there. Hey, listen." She turned to me, "Uh-Huh?" I listened. "Don't forget me if they take me or you. If you do I'll hate you." She pouted. I poked her pointy cute nose, she scrunched up her nose playfully. "Of course I wouldn't forget you." I tilted my head with a smiled. She hugged me, "You promise?" "Sure.".
-
"Hi." I greeted the girl in front of me, "Hello." She said. Looking at me. "You're pretty." I bluntly said, she looked at me confused.
-
"Take him!" Jackson pushed me in front of the man, I was furious at him. "Just don't hurt anymore people!" "Please don't take me." I sobbed, the man kneeled down at me. "Cmon kiddo, I'm going to make you into a new man." He smirked. I was shaking, scared. "You can call me Jack." He introduced himself. "No! Don't take him!" I heard my mom cry, "No! Mom!" The man pulled my hand. I jerked my arm, "Come here!" He shouted at me.
-
Don't forget me..
-
I finally got back into reality, I gasped. I was sweaty, confused, and my head hurt. "Rhys? Rhys, are you okay?" She asked me worriedly. I looked down, trying to figure out who I really was. I clenched my fists. Tears rolled down my cheeks, dripping from my nose. "Fi.." I looked up at her, "I remember.." Her eyes widened. "Kiss me." She told me, I placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her roughly.