Part three: later on

Tina walked in the house with her toys and tea cups, she notices the blood smeared across the floor. As if a person dragged someone's dead body. "Rhys? Fionnnaaaaaaa?" Tina calls out, childishly. "Tina. Get the fuck out." She heard Rhys' sharp and deep voice. She walked over to his voice and saw him sitting down on the couch with a bottle of alcohol. "Really? The F word? In front of a child?" "What'd I say?" He states. "Where's Fiona? Did you kill her?" She questions, "No. Hyperion did." He says, drowning in his sorrow. He took a gulp from the bottle and ran his fingers through his hair. Tina looked down, she knew how he felt, but she believed Fiona was not dead. She didn't know what happened but she just knows. "Do I see a beard growing?" She teases him, "Well. You haven't seen my face in a while haven't you? It's been there for a while." He falls into the tease, he was also trying to get himself to think about something else. Not about Fiona. She sat next down, Rhys let her snuggle next him as she put her toys and tea cups aside. "Lets watch TV!!" She brightly says, when Tina lost her dad she always needed a distraction. "Why does everything happen all at once...?" He mumbles carelessly, Tina clearly heard it "Because life is shit, Rhys." She jumps out of the couch. "Maybe instead of watching TV, we should go out somewhere!" Her face brightens up, "Like what?" He asks. She crosses her arms, thinking where to go, For Rhys it was his last straw and staying calm was one of the hardest things to do. "The beach!" "There's a beach around here? A--anyways... I don't want to right now." Rhys disagrees. "Okay Rhys, stop being so pathetic and come with me. I wasn't going to lead you to a beach anyways." she grumbled. "Where then?" He slowly sat up, "I was taking you to Maya. She's also a vault hunter. I was planning on, I don't know, teaming up?" "No, not now... or tomorrow.. never." he says with a bit of sorrow in his eyes. "Rhys, please--?" "Tina, I don't to. I'm going to get Fiona." he shoots out of the couch. "No but--" she grabs his arm "Tina!" He shouts at her. "But we can team up, Rhys!" She insists "WHY WON'T YOU LET ME GO?! I WANT TO DO THIS FOR FIONA!" He screams this time. She jolts at his raspy and loud voice, he shakes his arm and she let go. "Look. I-- we can find Fiona. Maybe with Maya. But you gotta team up with us if you want our help." "Why do you want me to 'Team up' with you?" He tilts his head, "Because Rhys! You're super strong!! So what's it gonna be?" She asks him.
A- Team up
B- Refuse