Part 4: Wtf

"What?" "Get out!" I shout, Rhys steps back. "I don't want to see your face ever again!!" "Fiona, what? I don't understand." Rhys says, "Of course you don't." I (angrily) laughed. "Your shitty Hyperion group came into the only place me and my people have." I said, Rhys looked back to Dan and Riley. "You're responsible for your people. I'm hoping that you'll do something about it?" "Yeah, but we gotta talk about something.. Very serious, Fiona." I gave him a puzzled face. "Well, What is it?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Look Fiona we can't talk about it here." "How can I trust you and your people?" I said. "Fiona please, I just.. Meet me at the bar "No Plates" Okay?" I narrowed my eyes. "If your people overhear us.. They might freak out, okay?" He said. I rolled my eyes and said "Fine, Hyperion dip shit.".
-
I looked up at the bar's sign, "No Plates..?" I murmured it's name. The signs light flickered, I groaned, thinking it would be a mistake entering the bar. I sighed, I opened the door. The lights (it was blue) were dim, wall tiles were red and black, and the nails that held the wood on the floor were sticking out. I saw Rhys leaning on the counter, he had a glass of beer in his hand. I looked at the bartender, we shared glances before he went in the back room. "Rhys? You said you wanted to talk to me here?" I say, walking up to the counter and taking a set next to Rhys. Rhys looked at me, I was worried, he was defiantly drunk. Rhys faced me, showing out his human hand. I looked at his hand puzzled. "Uh, Rh--" "Just look." He sternly said, I narrowed my eyes. His finger tips slowly became into metal (not seriously metal, like he's slowly turning into a robot thing you know what IDK), before I knew it his whole entire hand turned into (some kind of) robotic hand. "Holy shit, Rhys?" I say, grabbing his hand. "Dan injected something into me.. Metal is running through my veins and I can turn.. Into something? The thing I wanted to talk about was that Hyperion is planning to destroy pandora. And I was suppose to be some short of Invincible thing." He spattered. I was baffled, I stayed there in shock. "Anyways.." Rhys mumbled with a smirk, I quickly looked up at him. He leaned down to my ear and said "You look nice today." He smirked. "You have no idea what you're saying." I murmured. He then planted his lips on mine. What the hell am I gonna do with pandora?