Part three

-Flip flops- G--....guys... Before I freak.... Out.. I wanna say.. Thank you for.. The *cough cough* t--the 6k views and-- and the.. 200+ votes.. AISHSHSJNAHSJAIXJNXBABAFHCDUHCFUJVDF I LOVE Y'ALL
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
-
"Thanks, Riley." I told her. She glared at me, "Only when you have it bad." "Yeah, I get it." I said. She sighed then nodded, "Go on then, Don't wanna keep your buddy waiting." She mentioned, oh yeah I forgot about him. I wonder what he wants..
-
"You stole Vazquez's what?!" I shouted, extremely shocked. "Shh! Shhh..!" Vaughn placed a finger on his lips. "They're looking for me. You got to help me, Rhys! We're friends! Right?" He questioned our own friendship. "You stole a very good deal from our boss, AND took his brand new car Vaughn!" I claimed. "I know I know. But the vault key was fake. Some Pandoran's just.." He sighed, "This is what happens when you come down to pandora." I spoke, smirking. "How do you do it?" He asked, I shrugged "I just try to survive my friend. SURVIVE!!" I laughed. The room had green-yellow paint on the walls, there was a bunk bed. Vaughn was sitting on the bottom, I had to drag a chair over because the bed seemed unstable to hold two people.. Even though it was a bunk bed. I closed my eyes to blink but I opened them to see pitch black, "Uhhh." I murmured, unsure what was happening. "Did someone turn off the lights or?" I questioned. "Uh. No?" Vaughn spoke, unsure what I was even doing, I moved my hands around. "Um, Rhys?" "I CAN'T SEE!" I shouted, "T--Take me to the nurse!!" I screamed. I heard the door open, "Rhys you okay?" Riley asked. "I--IIIII.." I responded, "You what?" She said, "I can't see poop!!!" I desperately told her. I felt her hands on my arms, "C'mon, uh, Vaughn he'll be back shortly." She added. She leaded me out the door and we walked that seemed forever to reach the nurses office. "What's going on?" I felt her hand gesture to something. "Um, what? Am I suppose to sit?" I felt her arm, "Yes!" She claimed, I tried sitting down only to hit the ground hard with my butt. "Ah!" I groaned, "No." She grabbed my hand and helped me up, she sat me down on a seat, chair, bed.. Whatever it was, I couldn't see!! "I can't see! Did I go blind?" I asked her, concerned. "You can't see?" She says, "YES!" I remark, angry. "Hm. Can you see this?" She observes, "See what?" I answered, opening my eyes wider. "I guess not, I was shining light onto your eyes." "Oh god," I spoke, concerned. We started hearing screaming and yelling, plus gunshots. I was at the verge of crying, I couldn't see and things were going down. "What's that? Riley?" "Hold up, imma go check it out she opened the door and left. "R-Riley?" I responded.

-
Idk wtf I did, I was bored.