Part one

"Rhys, you have an arm!" She cheered, hugging him, Rhys closed and opened his hand. It was nice feeling his arm again, he even forgot what the hell even happened to his arm. He was in total shock, his eyes wide open, "Uh.." Was all he said. Something shiny gleamed, it caught Rhys' attention. He gently pushed her away, getting suspicious, that necklace seemed so familiar. "Where'd you get that necklace?" Rhys questions, she jolts. She wasn't sure what to say, she can't just say some dude flirted with her and handed her a necklace, and ACCEPTED IT. "Um, I found it." She smiles, nervously, hoping he would believe her. He gave her a suspicious look and raised his brow. "That looks too expensive, Fiona," He points out, "where exactly did you get it from?" He asks. Fiona's heart started beating fast, she felt like she was in trouble, what if he breaks up with her? Fiona bit her lip, unable to speak (My lips are sealed bitch!!), "Someone gave it to you?" He grabbed her necklace to check it. She slaps his hand away, getting defensive all of a sudden. She felt like she was full of power for a split second and the only reason she felt like that was to protect it, "No!" She shouts at him. "What the hell?" Rhys starts getting pissed, like he didn't trust her. He sighs, regretting having a girlfriend for a moment "Where the hell did you get that from? I won't be mad if you tell me the truth." He settles down. Fiona takes a deep breath in, getting ready to tell him. "Okay, okay don't freak out." She says, Rhys starts getting nervous "Sooooo, hehe, some man gave it to me." "And you accepted it?" His voice sounds deep, which frightened Fiona. "I was going to throw it away okay? But they called me up to see you and.." " Okay, Where is he?" He starts getting angry and impatient. "What?" "Where the fuck is he, Fiona?" He raises his voice, Fiona rubs her forehead and says "You can't get into a fight, it'll make you look bad.". "I don't care, you're mine, I don't want anyone fucking around with you." He gets up from the bed. He didn't feel a thing, I guess he was so concentrated on this dick that he completely forgot. "Rhys please, Im already yours." She swatted her hand. "Where is he?!" "Rhys calm your ass down!" She told him, pushing him back down on the bed. They hear the door open, they both shot their eyes onto the door. "Uh. Hi." A girls head peeks from the door, she finally comes in and says "So... You're the hero?" "Uh, hero?" Rhys slightly chuckles, feeling Fiona's elbow dig onto his chest. "Yep." Fiona answers for him, "But call him Rhys." She smiled. "Why're you here? Are you somewhat family?" Rhys shrugs to adjust his shoulder, "No." She shook her head. Fiona and Rhys stare at each other for a moment. "Then why are you here, little girl?" Fiona bends down, "Im not a little girl, I'm thirteen, even though I do have tea parties with my teddy bears.. But I'm here to help. Also show you around if you like?" She suggests. "I'm Tina." "Oh shit I think you should leave. " Fiona quickly said. "Why?" "Because you're an insane child!" She adds, "Insane? No, sweetie, I think absurd is the word." She smiled a cheeky smile.
-
Tina skips around showing them the pandora safe haven. "Oh my gOD, IT'S A BABY!" Rhys almost screamed, flailing his noodle arms. Everyone stared at him as he fanboys over a baby being cradled by his mother and his father by her side. Fiona covers her face in embarrassment, "Oh. Them two had a baby a few days ago." Tina stated. "Do babies ever stop crying?" Tina murmurs, seeing the parents struggle to calm him down. "It's rare to have a baby with.. Freaky powers." Rhys stops fanboying and looks at her. "What makes you say that?" "Having powers is a type of burden, if you want a baby, it would be twice as hard. Like if you were old and tried to have a baby." She explains. "Nearly impossible...?" Fiona mumbles, looking down, Fiona always thought of growing up and having a family sometime but she didn't want to spend her twenties. Twenties are the best years of your life. "Plus, Hyperions will find it soon." Tina shrugs, "What do you mean?" Rhys wonders "Oh come on? You can't be THAT clueless." She glares at Rhys, she rolls her eyes. "Hyperion already rules half of this rock, and that thing is way too strong. Having a baby with powers is crazy, it's extremely hard to control. And Hyperion won't allow it." Rhys clenches his fist in anger, why the fuck is Hyperion like this? Rhys walks over to the parents sitting down, both of them look up at him. Rhys extends both of his hands, giving the mother a questioning look, asking if he could hold him. She stands up and hands him to Rhys, "His name is Zachary." The mom tells him, "He's aaddoorrabblllee!" He smiles. Tina leans closer to Fiona, resting her head on her forearm and sings "Marrrriiiage materrriiial!" "Shut up, Tina." Fiona blushes. She doesn't want to get married jusstt yet. Zachary quiets down, "Ohhhhhhhh!" Rhys quietly fanboys to himself. "Rhys, lets go." Fiona calls, he looks over his shoulder and sighs. He hands him back to his mum and runs back over to Fiona. "Fiona, you should've seeennnn himmmm!!!! Aweeee he was sooooooooooo cute, like I can't even.." He runs his hands through his hair, smiling. Fiona shook her head, smiling as well. "Fiona? Huh?" Tina crosses her arm. Fiona's necklace glowed, she held it in her hand, trying to cover it. "C'mon, I'll show you more!" Tina skipped, Fiona followed for a few seconds, it was losing its glow. "Uh, yeah, I'm gonna go.. To take a shit." She quickly ran away, Rhys raised his brow at Tina, she shrugged. "Let the girl shit, if she gotta shit, she shits!" "Don't.. Just don't.". The necklace glee brighter, it's like it was leading her somewhere. "Hey Rhys?" "Hm?" "You want to have a baby don't you?" Tina asks "Ohhhhh, yeah.".
-
:P