Part 56: The Riona Baby Is Almost Here!

Hello my lovely readers! First off, Thank You for the 389 votes!! AND thanks for the 9.3K veiws!! AHH! I'm so happy ;0 Anyways, love y'all! Piece out. XOXXXX

(Yo btw just in case some peeps skipped to check out dis part lol no. FI ain't having no baby lol)
~ Enjoy ;3

"Maya! Maya!" (I've seen Maya in borderlands (like pics) but I have no idea what kind of personality she got so since idk I'm just going to make her casual and a bit chill) Tina ran to her, Rhys curiously looked around the place observing it. He always thought vault hunters were worse than bandits, and he still thinks so, but soon he was becoming one. Maya turned around to face the young girl full with excitement. Tina could barely contain herself, she only met Rhys a few days back but she already could tell he would do anything to keep her protected. "Hey, Tina." She greeted her with a welcoming smile, "I have a new vault hunter to show you!!!" Tina shouts with a bright smile. Maya stared at Rhys with a questioning look on her face, cracking an awkward laugh out of Rhys. He scratched the back of his head with an uncontrollable smile, the atmosphere was getting heavy, so heavy he could feel the weight pull down onto his shoulders (not literally). "Him? HIM? But Tina," She walked over to Rhys, "Yeah, he might be the leader or the damn hero of pandora, or maybe a Hyperion," she grumbled "But it does not make him anymore near to becoming a vault hunter!" "I can be one....I mean a vault hunter." he comments. "Ha! So funny, You think you can be a vault hunter! Priceless." Sasha laughs, "Hey, I'll tighten those retrains!" He threatens. "Oh, I'm so scared." She retorts, he rolls his eyes, "See? You didn't.". "So, She's a Hyperion who lost her memory, huh?" Maya asks. "Pfft, Like I lost my memory." she shrugs. "That I can fix, but since you're half siren you can do it yourself." Maya crosses her arms, "Save me some power, will you?" "What? B-b-b-but I can't do that!" He denies. Maya pulled up Rhys' shirt, showing his pretty-hot-damn-good-enough-for-him built chest. "THE HE--" "You have tattoos of a siren." she stared then let go of his shirt. "You're coming with us to get a vault. Today." "WHAT?! THAT MEANS I'M DYING TODAY! I DON'T KNOW JACKSHI--" Tina quickly covers his mouth, muffling his words. "Rhys?" Rhys heard his voice being called, he turns around. "Fiona?" He questions as he runs up to her, they both hug for a brief moment "What happened?" He desperately told her. "I was kidnapped, the dumbass wasn't there so I left." Fiona lied, but it was a good enough of a lie for Rhys. "Thank god." he hugs her again. "You are still with us right?" Maya raised her brow. "You promised you would stay! You even pinky promised!" Tina pouts, "Yeah, but that was if you helped me get Fiona back." Fiona's heart skipped a beat. She wasn't sure why she felt that way, just the thought that he wanted her back, either way he is her boyfriend. She held onto his hand, he looked over his shoulder and smiled at her. "Rhys. Go. Maybe I can come with?" "YEAH!!!" Tina cheers, raising both fists in the air. "But you can't be together forever, if you're fighting against Hyperion." "Why?" Fiona raises her brow. "Because neither of you both won't be there to protect each other's back." Maya crosses her arms, "Yes, we will be together." Rhys spoke confidently "Both of you have to focus on the plan, not about your selfish desires for your love. One of you two will be doing the important part while the other giving everything they have on the battlefield."

Fiona hit her elbow against Rhys' arm, "Can we talk for a moment?" She questions. "Yeah sure." He agrees, they both walked off to a place no one could see them. "So?" "So.." Both of them started, they stared at each others eyes, lust was all you could see. Fiona suddenly leans in and kisses him, he kisses her back, roughly. Their little smooch wasn't long, it unsatisfied Rhys. "I missed you. I thought you were dead." "Well, I'm here now." Fiona says with a smirk on her face. "No, I just.. I want to keep you safe. I want to keep everyone safe." He holds onto her, "You can't do that Rhys," "I know but if someone's dying next, I won't let that person be you." He held onto her tighter. "I know you won't..." She smiles, her lips started to quiver, already knowing the end of this. What would happen, either of them won't be there to protect each others. "I love you..." she buries her face in his neck, "I love you too." his voice cracked a bit a with a sniff. She separated the hug and turned it into a kiss, they're lips smacking against together. She ran her hand through his long hair as he unbuttoned her shirt, he finally took it off of her and started to kiss again. Rhys turned his head, adding more passion into the kiss, she worked on his pants, unzipping it she slid his pants and underwear off. He undid her bra and threw it across the floor. "We can't do this for long.." She moaned as Rhys moved down and planted kisses on her neck, he moved his hands up and down her nude body. While she desperately look off her pants and panties, he took a hold on her thighs and carried her against a wall. Their kiss grew sloppy by the minute with muffled moans and the noise of their lips. She wrapped her legs around his waist forcing him in. He looked up when she did, "Oh fuck, Fiona!" He pinned her against the wall. He started to thrust into her in and out deeply, groping her breast and ass. His hair all over his face turned Fiona on and with his frustration trying hard to pleasure her. She held onto his broad shoulders, after a few more fast thrust they soon climaxed with loud moans and groans. But both of them desired another round, He let go of her. "Lay down." She told him, once he did she got on top of him and slowly slid him inside her. "Oh Rhys....!" She started to ride up and down him, he grabbed onto her hip, trying to steady her. Fiona's fingers trailed down his chest, feeling his muscle. Fiona leaned down and kissed him. After a few moments Rhys was close to reaching peek, "FIONA!" He screamed out her name as he came. Few moments later her walls tightened around his cock and she came. They were a panting mess.
--
In Rhys' and Fiona's place
--
"Why do you need to be in our house?" "I don't know. I was expecting something in your house. They just gave you this house. There must be more to it." Maya places her !hand on her hip. "Oh. And I won't pretend I didn't hear all of that shit back there." she grumbles. "We're going to get Gorty's, that will soon let us to a vault?" Rhys shrugs. Tina walked over to the master bedroom, there was a box on the desk that was opened up. "Condoms? Oh boy." Tina was too curious and flipped it over, only one fell out from the box. "Oh my fuccc--- BUT THERE WAS TWENTY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!" "TINA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE?!" Rhys screamed, "NOTHING! I'M SORRY!" She quickly lets go of it. "Don't. EVER. Go in here!".