Part 5: Didn't do shit

FIONA'S POV
"So this is how your place looks like from the inside." I said, walking in. The people aimed at us, watching our every step. I'm getting sick of people always aiming at me, I'm having a pretty bad day. I gotta watch over Rhys, Tracey hates Hyperion and I can't trust her nowhere near him. Tracey's place was full of guns, little intimating. "What? You don't remember?" She asked with a smirk. "Well it's been an awful time since Ive last seen this place, yeah, almost forgot that stench of rotting flesh. Good job of keeping that for six straight years." I said. "Fiona.." Rhys warned me, I gave him a look, he shrugged. "Don't be so.. Mean." He murmured, "I don't care, Rhys." I scoffed. We started following Tracey, if we didn't we'd be pushed by the bandits behind us. There was like a stadium, There was people sitting on seats and watching other people fight each other to the death. Rhys gaged and looked away as one of the bandits stuck a knife through the other bandits throat. "I thought you were trained for this." I muttered to him as we walked, "Im still not used to this 'slicing neck' or 'stabbing neck' thing yet." "Well you better, this is all you see in pandora." I said. Rhys groaned, covering his eye, "This damn bandage.." He said. I quickly looked at him, concerned. Jackson went too far, I bet-- "Sooo, how you been, Fiona?" Tracey asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Uh." "You know, I thought you were lesbian at first (Im not against those peeps :P). 'Cuz you hanged out with 'Mari' too much, I'm not sure if you really areeeee but--" "Tracey, please." I interrupted her. "Okay, I see. You don't want me talking about your little friend.. I see, I see." She nodded. "Mari....?" I heard Rhys mumble "I don't like her she's just--" "Yes, I know, I just.. Heard her name before." He said. "Yes, because you've met her before, Rhys.." I was angry at how much of a moron he was. "Heh." Tracey chuckled, "What's so funny?" Rhys asked, "Oh, nothing. It's just you both act like an old married couple." She chuckled. "We don't." "We kinda so Rhys." "No," he angrily said. We stopped and Tracey walks up to Rhys "Tracey...?" I said, worried. "Go in there. With Fiona." She pointed at a black-brown door. "Is this like--?" "Go. In." She demanded. "Okay..?" He said unsure, opening the door. We both went in, "Gooooodddd night!" Tracey happily said, slamming the door. There was two beds and that was it, one of the beds looked molded, cover with fungus. "I'm not sleeping on that bed, so... Sorry, moron!" I said. "Hey uh," Rhys awkwardly said, placing his hand on my back. The hell? Is this for real? Is he touching me or is it ma imagination? I looked at him, "Um, about that... Kiss?" He said. "Do you... Do you like me?" He asked, my heart, my brain.. Just.. Wasn't processing. "Um.. No.. No. I just thought you were dead and I.. Tried giving you CPR..?" I said, awkwardly. "Fiona.. If you like me then.. I like you too.." He murmured. "Really?" I said, getting closer, "Okay, then." I bit my lips. I groped his bulge (Shit guys I'm getting nervous as fuck LOL). Rhys flinched and said "Woah, Fiona-- what the fuuuuungh.." I rubbed circles. "Wow, do you hyperions always wear skin-tight pants?" I said, Rhys groaned, embarrassed. I leaned up and kissed his tender lips. He quickly pushed away, "Woah, Fiona. We shouldn't be doing this. If they catch us.." "Rhys shut up." I say, untying his tie. "Fiona, are you just using me for this?" Rhys asked, unsure and concerned. "Haha, believe me if I was looking for someone to have sex with I wouldn't go to you first." I said, Rhys had this kind of expression.. Like if he was punched in the face. I leaned up again giving him another smooch. He muffled loudly, he waved his noodle arms around. "The hell are you two doing in there...?!" I heard Tracey, I could tell in her tone she was angry. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck, fuck!" I said, we separated. Tracey opened the door. I covered Rhys, Rhys; for sure felt harassed. "The hell were you two doing in here?!" She shouted at me "Um.." Rhys murmured. She walked up to me, she pushed me to the ground and grabbed Rhys hair. "You Hyperions are so reckless." She kicked him, "Your punishment is your Echo-eye taken out." She told him, "No!" I shouted. "Hyperions and Pandoran's can't be together, because it's like a dog and a cat banging each other!" She shouted at Rhys. "Don't take his eye you, bitch!" I said, getting in her way. "Wellll, I don't know what the fuck is going onn." Rhys said. "You sonuva-- okay. Okay. Then fight one of the bandits!" "What?" Rhys said, extremely scared. "You. Heard. Me. Fight one of the fucking bandits!" "But I didn't do shit!! Right, Fiona?" Rhys argued. "Uuuh." I mumbled, I didn't really want to get in trouble, I loved the Hyperion but Im not taking any risks. "Oookay! YOU were the one who kissed me--!" "Cmon Hyperion hurry up!" Tracey kicked him.