Part 5/ final: Thinking about others?

I quickly pushed Rhys off me, "Get off me!" I said. "Haha! Can you believe that? I can be a badass machine now!" Rhys chuckled, Looking down at his hands. "Yeah. Like I can imagine you being a badass. You're not even half of a man." I rolled my eyes, Rhys glared at me. "Why'd you think this place would be good for us to meet at?" "Um, to be honest I sometimes sneak over here. Good ol' friend Franklin- The bartender- can hold a secret about a Hyperion coming into his bar every once in a while." I took a quick glance around again. "Well that's sad. Who would go to a dump like this?" "Um.. We should go.." Rhys looked at his watch. He started walking to the door. "Whoa, whoa, whoa." I got out of my chair and ran up to him, he stopped and turned around. "Did you forget about the Hyperion destroying pandora thing? I mean.. How much do we have?" I asked, fixing my hat. "We got.. Nine months. Just wanted to give you a heads up." He smiled at me. "Good. That's good. We have enough time to--" "Y--You know Fiona.. We should really leave." He said, desperately and concerned at the same time. "Why, What's the rush?" I asked crossing my arms, "Look, er, some Pandoran's already know about the thing." "What thing?" I asked "My blood, Fiona! And-and-and-and they probably would even kill for my blood!" He panicked. "How the hell do Pandoran's already know about your blood?!" "Dan-- ugh, I probably spilled the beans. I was excited and I just couldn't wait for you to come by so.." He looked down. "Rhys?! What the hell?!" I said, uncrossing my arms. "I know, I know.. Look lets just head back to our groups. Okay?" He said, "Fine." I rolled my eyes. How much of a moron can he be?
-
I arrived back to my group, I entered the building to be greeted multiple times by who work for me. I quickly walked up to my room, I opened the door and saw Riley sitting on the edge of my bed. "Uh, Riley, What are you doing here?" She looked up at me with sad eyes. She got up and walked up to me, I shut the door behind me. "I know you were with Fiona, Rhys." She said, crossing her arms. She was clearly worried about it, "I don't want to get all into your business but.. You shouldn't be seeing her so often." She said, I narrowed my eyes at her. "Why?" I asked, I put my hands on my hip. "Why are you so worried anyway," I say, walking over to my desk, taking off the watch on my wrist and placing it on the desk. "Rhys, do you like her?" She asked, walking closer. "No." I looked over my shoulder, "Rhys, look. I had a close friend, and she'd spend days with this Pandoran. One day she died, I never figured out who really killed her." "Well, I.. Sorry? I guess?" I turned around. "But I do know the leaders of Hyperion ordered to have her dead." She said, with a stern voice. "Ohmygod, Riley I'll be fine. There's no need to worry about me." "Oh really? Then why do you have her lipstick on your mouth, and your breath.. You've been drinking." She said. I rubbed my lips, "You know she might be sent to death to?" "Shut up. Just get out of here!" I said, pointing at the door. She walked over to the door and opened it, she looked over her shoulder and said "Bye." Closing the door. I sighed. I laid down on the bed "I don't like her.. Do I?" I said.
- morning
I groaned, I got up and walked over to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection, "Ugh." I said, disgusted at my appearance. "I needa shave." I talked to myself, opening the cabinet, getting the razor. "I just shaved a week ago and now it's growing?" (Lol A week is a long ass time tho) I took out the shaving cream and put some on my jaw, mouth, and chin. I should take a shower too, it's been awhile.. Ugh how much I hate not taking showers. I started shaving, titling my head a little trying to get the jaw area better. Do I like Fiona? Maybe I really shouldn't be hanging out with her. Er, I'm not sure anymore. I washed off the shaving cream that was still remaining on my face off. I then took off my clothes and got into the shower. I turned the shower on and ran my fingers through my wet hair, I was startled by knocks on the door. I jumped and slipped on the floor, "Ah." I groaned. I quickly got up and turned off the shower. "Who is it?" I yelled, "I really don't want to be disturbed right now so.." I say quickly walking out of the shower, looking for my towel. I found it on the bed and quickly wrapped it around my waist. I quickly opened the door.. "Vaughn?!" I said, "Rhys?! YOU'RE the captain?!" He said, confused. I nodded, Dan opened his mouth to speak but my phone started ringing. "Dan, I don't care. Get him a room and later we'll talk." I said, closing the door. I went over to my desk and picked up my phone. It was Fiona, I answered. "Rhys?" I heard her voice, her voice was shaky. I was about to say hello "Rhys?! Rhys, they took her! They took my damn sister!" Fiona said. I was surprised, "Uh-" "You have to help me!" She begged. "Who?" I asked, "Some asswipes! Look I don't know who they are but if they hurt Sasha.. I'm going to ripe their throats out!" She said, I can't help.. They'll kill me or worse.. Her group will kill her. I quickly hung up, thinking about what I should do.. I should text her.
- Fiona's POV
He hung up on me..? I thought, my phone vibrated. "A text message? What the hell?" I said, going to the text message. (Btw these aren't like advanced phones like today) It was from Rhys.. It said, I don't want to be together anymore. Final.