Part four: No wife, no life

I don't even know why I added that title for this part, it just rhymed ;-;
-
Rhys held onto Fiona's hand with his head down, he seemed like he was praying but he wasn't really. Fiona has been out for three days and Rhys was already losing faith, gripping onto the last thread of hope he had of getting her back. "How's she doing?" A woman leaned against the door frame, he raised his head to look, it was Rihanna. Rhys wasn't so used to her, he kept denying that he was her son. "Not so well. Care to explain how you got here, Hm?" He lowers his head again, placing Fiona's soft cold hand against his lips. She was pale, so pale she seemed dead, it worried Rhys. He never left the hospital ever since. And as for Tina, she's doing whatever the hell she wants to do. "Just wanted to pay a visit to the son I lost twenty years ago," Rihanna smiles, "and of course for her too." She caught Rhys' attention. He shut his eyes and spoke "I can't do anything about it, to make it better.". She steps forward "You can do something. You have some siren blood in you, along with the metal. If you figure out how to do it, it might just work." She starts explaining. "She just doesn't have enough metal to heal. I know you two did something. You transferred her just a little bit of metal in her. But not enough." She moved her hand on Fiona's arm, "What can I do?" Rhys asks. "You need to give her some more metal." "But can't we get a syringe for that?". Rihanna shakes her head, "Your metal is more powerful that the others, your power doesn't get affected by any chemical or any other different power. Just because my blood is in you. If they use that syringe on her the metal might mix in with the poison and build up small parts of metal. Obviously clogging up her blood flow." She explains. Rhys stares up at her, he felt like shit, he thought he was worthless and incapable of protecting the people he cares the most about. "Mom, I don't know how to save her.. She's dying.. And I can't save her." Rhys says with the most desperate and heartbroken voice, he would have no life without Fiona. "Fear of losing her is constantly following me like a shadow!" He covers his face, "It'll be fine, Rhys." "Don't say she'll be fine. Just let me have some time with her." A tear accidentally rolls down his eye. He quickly wiped it away, hoping she didn't see that. He looked at her face, black blood drooling from her lips, "Your sister is still waiting for your help I bet. She needs you Fiona. I need you too. I know it's hard but please come back." He tries telling her, hoping she heard it. "People say that love at first sight happens only once. But it doesn't. You'll find someone else if you can't save her." She advised "There will be no one else! Because if she dies..! I wouldn't have a life anymore, I'd be dead inside." Rhys got up from the chair. "I will find this.. This who did this. And he'll pay, and if she dies he'll--he'll pay worse!" With that he stomped out of the room full of hate.
-
Dream
-
Fiona stubbled along the same creepy cave, she clenched her fists and had the urge to walk in, so she did. She heard whispers and screams in her ear. The moon light barely shined inside the cave, making it hard to see, it looked awfully scary and the small gusts of wind sent shivers down her spine. "Fiona," she heard Rhys call her name, she quickly turns to face him. The blue moon only shined on his back, but the light kept moving upward, showing him little by little. "I'd be dead inside... Will be no one else.. Of course--Shes dying.. She's dying..Shes dying.. She's dying..Shes dying.. She's dying..Shes dying.. She's dying.." He kept repeating continuously, "Don't-- let-- fear-- constantly-- losing-- it's-- shadow." He says. It seemed like all the words were patched up together. "What the fuck, Rhys?" She steps back, bumping onto a lever. Suddenly all the lights turn on, his back was facing her. He slowly turns around to face her, his echo-eye was shot off "Your-- Dying--" he said, zombie like. Fiona started to scream, trying to forget what she just witnessed. She felt someone's cold hand on her shoulder. It was that SAME man that keeps haunting her, "What do you want from me you psycho?!!" She shouts. He smirked unevenly "I'm a abdicated king, wanting to reclaim my rightful leadership!" He got close to her, he wasn't joking, he was actually pissed. Fiona looked to the side, defenseless as he walked closer. He grabbed the sides of her face and slammed his lips against hers, Fiona started to struggle as he firmly held onto her. Once he separated the kiss he tells her "I'll kill them all, Fiona. If you don't do this favor for me.", "Kill who?" She asks as tears rolled down her cheek along with the makeup on her eyes. "Who are you?!" She questions him "I'm Handsome Jack," he answered.
-
Yeah horrible part IK IK
~ hope you enjoyed <3