Part 2: From this day forward

Mari opened the gates and let me in, Me and Mari made it back to my group, almost everyone was there. "The hell have you been, Fiona? I thought you were dead, Until Mari heard from you being at Jacksons." Sasha walked up to me. "Jackson's 'boys' knocked me out and dragged me to his place." I snarled, "You know it was hard getting you back here. Don't I deserve something?" Mari crossed her arms. "Yes, it'll be a thank you for the time being." I thanked her, "Fiona. I saw, 'Rhys' there, is that his name?" She asked, looking at me. "Yeah." I said, looking up at her, "Why was he at Tracey's?" She asked. "And how did you get to Tracey's?" Sasha placed her hand on her hip. "Hey, Look! Some crazy stuff happened and I don't want to talk about it, so can you guys lay off for a moment?" I said, "Look.. Uh Fiona. While you were gone some Hyperions came here, asking where their leader was." She softly said, "Are you serious?" I said, angrily. She nodded "I'm not sure who but they did use force. Tryin to make us 'spill the beans' or whatever." She said, "Fifteen were hurt, they're in the back." She said, balling her fists. "I thought you were ready for this?" I said, "Letting our group seem weak isn't a good picture." I fixed my hat. "It would've been handled better if both of us were together. But you weren't and that's that." She said, angered. We stayed there for a few seconds, "What were you doing with Rhys?" Se randomly asked. "Mari.." "No, the way you talked to him. I don't understand," she shook her head. I shrugged at her words, "He's just a reckless Hyperion." I said. "More like a killer. Fiona, Ive seen them kill our people! And they just marched up in here like it was their own house. The thing that pisses me off even more is that you were even talking to a Hyperion. Do you even care for this group?" She got closer. "Mari, you got it all wrong." "From this day forward, me and Sasha are going to be leader until you get your act together!" Mari sternly said. "Mari?! What the hell?"