Part two

Rhys woke up from a terrible nightmare, he thought he just heard Fiona scream.
-
Fiona's POV
-
"Hello?" The necklace leaded to a cave, it was dark and the necklace was Fiona's only light source. Fiona heard something and in an instant the lights turned on. "I see you came, nice." the same man smiled, his hand on a lever, there was a metal door on the ground. "You want my help, sweetie?" He asks, moving away from it. Fiona looks around, her eyes still adjusting to the light, "Or was it that you were curious? Well, I would've been too!" He chuckled. "What's you're name? Why did you bring me here?" She walks around, he sighs "I have a stupid idea, I might save your sister. Unless you want to kill people?" "Just tell me what you want." Fiona strictly said. "I need your help," he claps his hands together, she rolls her eyes and says "Of course." Shrugging. "I want you to bring someone back to life." He evilly smiled. "No. No way." "Unless you don't want Sasha back." He threatens, she looks down. Unsure. "Oh for the love of god." He walks up to her and presses his thumb on her forehead. In agonizing pain, Fiona screamed.
-
Rhys quickly got out of bed, Fiona just said she was going to take a poop. But Rhys doesn't remember her coming home with him, he quickly ran outside. He saw many people dead, down on the ground, Rhys' eyes widened in extreme shock. He ran up to a dead woman, who was the mother of Zachary, he was in his dead mothers arms as he cried and cried and cried. Rhys covered his face, unable to think. His hands went down his face, he shook his head and bent down and picked up Zachary. "Rhys!" Fiona screams, he quickly turned around to be hugged. "What the hell happened Rhys?" She asks him, "Fiona where were you?! Where were you even coming from?".
-
(Rhys found Zachs dad and gave him to him)bFiona walked around the place, seeing Pandoran's picking up the dead bodies and burning them. Rhys started getting suspicious with Fiona. He found blood on her jacket, he assumed she killed someone or accidentally got stained by all the slaughtered people. All he knew was that she was in no good deeds. Fiona walked in the hospital, she leaned onto the desk "Hey.. Do you have any sleeping pills?" Fiona questions. The woman behind the desk looks up at her and says "O.T.C.?" She raises her brow, "Sure." Fiona answers. The lady searched through the counters. She places some pills on the counter, "Isn't there in liquid form?" Fiona responds. "No, you'll have to work with that.", Fiona takes the bottle and leaves with her shoulders low. Fiona didn't need the pills, but she.. She needed to do something.
-
"Hey, Fiona. I.. I did dinner, since uh, you wouldn't come." Rhys shouted from the kitchen. "Did you notice that mob outside? They're complaining to us, say what do we do." "Typical.", "I mean.. What if Hyperion did this? This mess?" Fiona sits down on the table as Rhys kissed her head as a welcome. He places a plate full of food in front of her with a fork on the edge of the plate, it was spaghetti. "Leave me to worry about it." He smiles. Fiona picks up the fork and pokes it, hard as a rock. "Rhys.. Uh.. How do you mess up with spaghetti? It's so simple to make. I'm sure a twelve year old child could do better." She laughs, "Well at least I tried!" He pouts. She pushes the plate away and gets up, she grabs the back if his neck and pulls him closer to her. She kisses his lips and says "Im gonna go to the bathroom. Have some wine in the refrigerator." She lets go of him and walks away. Rhys pouts again, mumbling 'I bet she could've done worse!'. He opens the fridge and gets a bottle of wine out, he places it on the counter and opens the drawer and takes out a glass cup. He had trouble opening the cap off the bottle, "Oh, c'mon." He struggled a little more and opened it. He poured the wine in the glass (omg I'm getting sleepy..💤), he takes a big gulp, almost chugging it all down. Rhys rubs his forehead, feeling a bit drowsy. He suddenly collapsed on the floor, he heard the bathroom door open and Fiona's high heels click on the floor. He tried fighting it but quickly fell to sleep.