Chapter three: Not to be trusted

Play song if you like. It doesn't rly match the song. I just like it.
"Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!!" People cheered around Rhys, (Rhys stabbed the bandits knee so the bandit was like weak? Or something) Rhys looked around unsure what to do. He looked at Fiona, she mouthed me 'Do it.' Tracey walked up to me and grabbed my wrist (She grabbed the hand he was holding the knife in) and slit the bandits throat with the knife. I quickly looked away and backed up, "Man up, Rhys." Fiona whispered. "First day here and you guys were already getting freaky on it." Tracey said, she put her hands on her hips. "I expected more from you, Fiona. Do that again and--" Tracey got shot on her shoulder, "Ah!" She groaned. "The hell?" Fiona muttered, "Rhys!" I heard from the distance. It was hyperion.
They came back for me, the rest of the group started fighting the bandits. "Where the hell have you been?" One of (the Hyperions asked) them asked, pissed. "Everything has got to hell without you! We need you! You know that right?" "Where's Dan?" I asked, "Dan is dead because of you. The hell happened to you? Your face! Your everything!" He asked. "I was shot in the eye," "What?!" He said, shocked. "We have to go before shit goes dow--" My ears started ringing, I was suddenly on the floor. Bomb.. Of course. I groaned as I got up, I looked to see many of my people dead, but not all of them. I limbed to a hallway which wasn't yet covered in blood. I saw Fiona, looked like she was running from someone. (I am the best at explaining guys. 😂 The BEST) "Fiona? Fiona!" I shouted out to her. She turned around "Rhys! Why the hell didn't you tell me your Hyperion friends were coming?!" She asked, "Rhys? Who's she?" I heard a familiar voice. "Jeffery?" I said, "The hell your doing here?" I asked walking up to him. "Riley told me that you were captured by Pandoran's. So I came here to get you." Jeffery said, I looked at Fiona. "Jeff?" "We're killing her right? She was enough trouble, look what she's gotten you into. She has to go, Rhys." Jeffery pointed out. "Jeff, please, I need her." I said desperate, "Rhys, if the rumors are true? Of you loving her--" "What the-- I don't love her!! I really don't Jeff! Those rumors are bullshit." I don't care if Fiona's in front of us. I'm done with this bullshit!

I probably won't be able to update anymore since my sister told me I can't play in my iPod no more so.. Thanks for all The support and the luv!! No promises, I probably will be back, probably won't.