Part 3

"I don't need to listen to your nonsense right now, I need to save some of my people." I narrowed my eyes, I walked over to the car. I opened the door, "Its getting dark. How're you going to be able to drive without headlights?" Fiona asked, crossing her arms with a smirk. "What do you mean?" I looked over my shoulder, I saw her walk up. She took out her gun and smashed the right headlight (with the butt of the gun.), "Woah! What the hell?! That'll cost me a lot of m--" she marched up to me and grabbed the hem of my shirt. "Listen, you Hyperion scum! I need your help," she roughly let go. I groaned "Why'd you bring my "Mom"?" I asked, looking at her. "She's a siren." She said, "Holy, what? Why didn't I get any powers?" I complained. "Your dad didnt have any powers," she told me, "Whats your real name?" I asked, "My name's Rihanna." She introduced herself. "Now, take me to where you're going. Now." Fiona ordered, "Im not taking you anywhere." I said, she pointed her gun at me.
-
"Ugh, I can't see." I narrowed my eyes at the road, Fiona was sitting in he passengers seat, and Rihanna was sitting in the back. Fiona glanced at me, "Why?" She sneered. I looked at her for a moment, "What do you think? You broke the right headlight!" "You have the left one." She commented, "Still! How do you expect me to see?" "It's better to have one headlight than none." She shrugged. "Will you shut up?" I glared at Fiona for a second then back to the road. "This is all your fault." She murmured, she lounged in the seat. "My fault?! You broke my headlight!" "You're an asshole!" "Right back at ya!" I shouted. "Why'd you sent me that text?!" She brought it up, I looked at her "Still hung up with that? What did I hurt your feelings?" I said, feeling pity for her. "No! Of course not. But I needed your help and you rejected me." She sadly said. "Well.. I'm sorry.. I guess." I said, after a few minutes we arrived. It was a beach. They hid under ground, it isn't going to be easy finding them. The waves roll in, the waves pound against the rock. "First, I need to find my group." "No first, we need to find my sister. I'm sure they took her." She walked up to me. "Look I drove you here--" "--Rhys, I know you need to get your group back but my sister is important to me! She's the only person I have left so please, please! I need to find her first!" We both shared glances, man, I want to press against the space between us until it disappears. "I guess my group can wait.."