End of S1

"Can we leave this room then?" I asked, Fiona turned around, facing me. "It's kinda giving me the creeps." I say, doing that strange thing with my fingers. "Okay. This place is pretty disturbing." She said. We walked into different kinds of rooms, they all seemed the same. Was it Jacks birthday or something? "There's NOTHING in here!" I complained, we walked passed a room, it got my attention 'cause there was light shining from the room. I slowly stepped back. "Just wait. You'll see, there'll be something in here." She told me, she looked back. There was a huge screen in the room that looked like it was blown up and had a lot of rocks cause of the damage. Around 15 feet, it had Fiona's and my group listed on it, us, and different kinds of groups. "The hell..?" I murmured, I walked closer, squinting my eyes. The light hurt my eyes. I groaned, looking away. Fiona walked beside me, I stared at her. "Why's our group here?" Fiona shrugged, I started walking around, Fiona pointed at the screen. "Press on my name." I turned to her, "How on earth am I going to be able to reach that?" I told her, her name was all the way up top. Fiona grabbed a rock off the floor and threw it to the screen, it landed on her name. The screen started loading, in a few seconds it finally showed a profile. On the (upper) right corner was Fiona's picture, and a description on the bottom.
(It listed her height, hair color, eye color, how old she is and other stuff,)
Fiona, test subject two.
It's been two days, she went into the bar called 'No plates', we assigned the bartender to play into the act and slip a pill into her drink. It still hasn't brought any affect on her but soon it will. She has the ability to control a persons mind, the price is every time she uses her power she becomes younger. If she uses her ability too many times she might die, we're still waiting Fiona..
-
"Bull. Shit." She says, staring at me. "This is what you Hyperions do for a living? Ruin our lives?" She added. "This isn't my work. I wasn't involve." I stated "What about 'No places.'? Of course you were involved! Don't be telling me bullshit!" She argued. "Im not telling you bullshit, Fiona." I uttered, she swiftly turned around and started walking out of the door. "What about my group? And Sasha?" I mentioned. "Fuck your group, I'll find Sasha myself." She kept walking. "We have to find them, Fiona." I insisted. "Leave me alone!" She shouted.