Part 4

"Rhys?" I heard Fiona's voice, "Fi, the hell your doing here?" I asked. "Just wanted to drop by." She said, "Oh really? Drop by? I think she came back for round two buddy!" I heard that annoying voice "Hey, let me tell you something, cupcake. Since you can't really see, her boob is above your face so if you just lean your face right in there--" he continued "ANYWays," I interrupted him, "How'd you get in here? Yeah, I'm really curious." "Through the window, duh." "Typical." I shook my head. "What's going on up in here?" She says, noticing the screaming. "Shit, that's what." I told her, "Why're you looking at the ground like that?" "Oh yeah I can't see, pitch black." I answered. "Why? Did you go blind? 'Cause I'm not fucking with a guy who's blind." She added. I frowned, "Told ya. She only came for round two." The voice commented. "That pretty messed up, dude." I sighed. "I'm just messing with you." She laughed, I felt her hand run through my hair that made me feel sleepy. "I would love you no matter what, Rhys." she said, calmly. I frowned, "Even if I'm Hyperion?" I asked, concerned "Even if you're Hyperion." I could tell she was smiling. I smiled, closing my eyes, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shouted. I could see perfectly clear when I closed my eyes. "What?!" She angrily said. "I CAN SEE!!!"
-
I'm bored.