⤷𝟚𝟛: 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕖

"do i have to?" you pouted.

"yes. you're our fucking manager," suna replied in a decided voice.

"why did i sign up for this?" you muttered to yourself in annoyance.

"because you love us!" atsumu said as he winked at you.

"to be completely honest, i could really care less," osamu responded lazily.

somehow, in a conversation between the fOurSoMe😽💀,— aka the friend group consisting of atsumu, suna, osamu and you— they had found out about how your online friend had done team bonding activities.

and unfortunately for you, atsumu thought that a team bonding was a great idea. so now, you and the rest of the team have been dragged into this.

"i never knew y/n's online friend also played volleyball," suna brought up suddenly.

"shut up," you glared at him.

you hated when people talked about your number buddy. for some odd reason, you felt defensive when it came to him, and you didn't want people thinking you'd go around talking to random guys. it took you a lot of courage to send that first text to him, and you had your finger on the block button ready—just in case it ended up being a weird ass thirty year old wanting to be a sugar daddy... aHem* chapter 20 ahEm*

it just felt like a friendship you wanted to keep for yourself.

"yeah," atsumu agreed with suna, "maybe he's not as bad as we all thought."

"let's get on with this," osamu said, changing the topic. you flashed him a thankful look. sometimes, only osamu understood what you were thinking; which is odd considering you two weren't as close.

"why do we have to do this again?" came kita's voice. he had been observing the conversation happening between you four.

"just because," atsumu told him.

"that was a terrible explaination."

atsumu had called the whole team to gather around—in the middle of practice, and had explained that "we have to do something as a team."

"we don't have anything better to do!" atsumu defended.

"we can play volleyball," ojiro suggested.

"oh yeah, because we neVeRrr do that," atsumu said sarcastically.

"atsumu, aren't you the one that's supposed to love volleyball and shit?" omimi asked.

this was, of course, very true. only the foUrsOme😽💀 knew why atsumu was acting this way; he hated losing, and if he heard what some other team is doing, then he hAs to do it.

"i do! but we need to take breaks sometimes!" atsumu complained. "why can't we just do this?"

"if i don't have to participate, then i think it's a great idea," you put in, hoping to get out of it.

"not a chance," suna said firmly, his eyes looking bored. you shot him an exasperated look.

"and why the fuck not?"

"language." kita glared at you.

"oops sorry mum," you mouthed back as you stuck out your tongue out at suna.

"ok ok, everyone shut up," atsumu continued. "we're going to play a iConiC ice breaker game!"

"it's actually an, not a," kita interupted.

"what?" atsumu asked.

"iconic starts with a vowel you idiot. you said 'a' icebreaker, not 'an'," osamu told him as he smacked the back of his head. "how the fuck do you have the ability to even say words wrong?"