⤷𝟜𝟘: 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

"it's nice to meet you too!"

you bowed politely to oikawa's parents, slightly surprised at their warm welcome.

"come on y/nnn," oikawa pouted as you shook his parents' hands.

you walked inside, followed by oikawa who had insisted on carrying your suitcases.

you still had no idea what the fuck you were doing in toru oikawa's house.

you told yourself that you would've been staying with annoying ass friends (KIDDING. we stan our besties) either way—it was just the difference of your chaotic best friends versus your playboy online friend.

when oikawa had first told you about staying with him, your automatic and immediate response was no.

because how could you stay with someone you've technically only met on the same day?

but the more you thought about it, the more you realized that advantages that came with his offer—or rather, his dEmAnD.

staying at his house meant that you didn't have to spend extra money on the hotel (gotta save up for those kpop albums yk?), and you told yourself that maybe some bonding time with oikawa wouldn't be so bad.

besides, it wasn't as if you're uncomfortable around oikawa either—you felt basically the same around him as you would with your best friends anyways.

as a result, you had agreed to stay in his extra guest bedroom.

and to be honest, it's not like you really had a choice to it anyways... apparently atsumu didn't even book your name at the hotel so your choices were between sleeping on the streets or in oikawa's house.

"y/n here's the guest bedroom!" oikawa grinned, opening a door to reveal a clean and tidied room.

it was a cute room.

there was a small desk by the window, with a small bed on one side of the room. there was also a small tv lined up on the wall, and it was definitely livable.

in fact, it seemed even better than normal hotel rooms.

"sorry...it's not great i know," oikawa said apologetically. "but you can always stay in my room if you don't like it here."

he winked at you, causing another eye roll from your behalf.

once a playboy, always a playboy.

"don't worry about me," you smiled, ignoring his comment. "this room's perfect."

as you looked around, you thought to youself that maybe staying at oikawa's house won't be the worse thing that's ever happened to you.

"are you his girlfriend?"

you laughed at the mere thought of it.

"of course not," you immediately replied to takeru after you stopped chuckling. "i'm his online friend."

"oh, that's what i thought," takeru said. "i knew he couldn't have pulled someone as pretty as you."

you tried to hold in a laugh as oikawa threw his pillow at his younger nephew, who came over to visit after dinner.

"for your information," oikawa glared at takeru, "i could pull her if i tried hard enough. and nobody asked for your opinion either way."

you raised your eyebrow in amusement. "why are you arguing with your cousin?" you asked the fuming oikawa. "he's literally like ten years younger than you."