⤷𝟙𝟡: 𝕒 𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖

honestly, were you surprised at the sudden impact?

yes, yes you were.

but did you deserve it?

no.

absolutely the fuck not.

whatever you deserved, being slapped by his new girlfriend was not one of them.

as the echo of the slap vibrated throughout the whole gym, it seemed as if everyone stopped moving.

which, honestly, they did.

every single person in the gym was staring between you and lana, and not a single muscle was being moved.

you blinked, tasting blood from your mouth.

fuck it, i've had enough.

you stood up immediately, glaring at the girl you once thought you'd maybe even find yourselves friends with.

"what the fu—," you started, but another voice broke you off.

"what the fuck did you just do?"

it was suna.

within seconds, suna had yanked lana's hand away from your face, and he was glaring at her in a way you've never seen before.

sure, suna was mad before... but never this mad.

"it was you that ruined him," lana fumed at you. "you that tore him apart. well guess what? he's not yours and he'll never be yours ever again."

"someone get her out of here," you best friend breathed dangerously as he walked towards you. "now."

"that's what the bitch deserved," lana glared back at suna, forcing suna's grip away from her hand.

"kageyama—," you heard sakusa's angry voice, but suna's voice interrupted again.

"who the fuck do you think you are?" suna scoffed. "if you weren't a girl, you'd be on the ground half bleeding to death right now."

"that's sexist," lana raised her eyebrow. "what makes you think you'd even be able to?"

"get the fuck out."

"no," lana glared. "i have some things to say to this whore."

you didn't even know what to say.

there were a million different thoughts racing through your mind in that moment...yet not a single word came out.

you wish you'd start screaming back at lana.

you wish you'd give her a taste a her own medicine.

because you don't let people walk over you.

however, in this moment, with everyone around you, it felt as if you were reliving that day once more.

that one day that you could never look back on.