𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖. <𝟛

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

pardon my profanity, but FUCK.

y'know, i really didn't think that i'd be starting the final chapter/note of number buddy with the word 'fuck'.

but FUCK.

i procrastinated making this note for two weeks. yeah, two weeks.

everything has been written, all the plot, all the endings... yet here i am, two weeks later...writing this final author's note.

and that's partly because i can't bring myself to say goodbye. i've been dreading making this, because i know that once i do, it's final.

after all, it's the final note.

but, hey. hey my loves.

it feels so bittersweet to even write this. 200th chapter, huh? (yes, me being the perfectionist knew that i needed to end on a pretty number).

as always, it's an absolute must that i start with: THANK YOU. thank you thank you thank you. if i could fill this whole book with any word, it'd be thank you and i love you. and that book would be long enough to travel around the entire earth, 100 times.

i can't believe this is the final chapter— god, sorry, i need to stop being so sentimental. as i'm writing this, i haven't even finished publishing half of season three yet. so this isn't even fully goodbye. (yeah i prewrite a lot LOL)

{ a word from your actual, present, author-chan:
it never gets easier. seeing everything finally posted melts my heart, but also breaks it. thank you, to have stuck around for so long. i am beyond grateful. }

it'll never stop being painful for me to say goodbye. this has been one fucking hell of a journey. and thank you for spending all this time with me—it's been almost two years, fuck.

i can't thank you enough. i've definitely said this before, but i'll say it again and again and again.

even from the very beginning, i had no idea how much this whole story would grow. and i'm not talking about the reads or the votes (which absolutely mean the fucking world.)...but actual growth. i've grown so much as a writer—as a person.

and throughout all this, we all grew together.

through all the laughs and cries, we made it.

through all the pain...all the love...

we're here, finally standing at the finish line.

and you simply existing—your existence keeps me alive.

so, i'd like to thank you. from the bottom of my fucking heart, thank you. i hope you know how much i love you, and appreciate you.

there's not a single thing i regret from this book. i don't regret staying up late writing, nor do i regret how much time writing this needed.

it's been beautiful.

and it was worth everything...you are worth everything.

i'm so glad i poured my everything into this book. and truly, authors put their heart and soul into their works. it wouldn't feel right to me if i didn't. we don't half-ass things here.

this has been one of the greatest gifts of my life. having this opportunity, this community, being able to share my writing... it's been a blessing.

i really do have to stop rambling. (and swearing, probably.) but i'm on the fucking verge of tears again because i know that this needs to come to an end.

this series has gone on for almost two years. and it's been a whole two years of gratefulness and love.

so, once more, and as i always will, i thank you.

thank you for reading my book. thank you for reading my blood, sweat, and tears.

thank you.

i didn't want this to be a sad goodbye—after all, it's not like i'm dying—but...all goodbyes break my heart.

no matter if they're meant to be, they still hurt.

this series has been my passion project for so long,
and finally being able to put it down gives me a sense of gratitude mixed with sadness. and relief.

this is the end.

but the end doesn't need to be something that's broken, or painful.

it can also be happy.

i'm happy. and i hope you are too.

because after all this time, you're still here. and after all this time, i'm still here.

i'll be here always.

even if this is where we part our separate ways to find our new journeys, it's been fun. it's been a magical time.

and how lucky....how goddamn lucky am i to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

you will all, always, live on within me.

and the memories from this incredible journey? those, i will carry with me forever.

thank you for reaching the end with me.

thank you for the memories.

thank you for everything.

i'll never forget a single thing. maybe this is goodbye, maybe this is the end, but i hope i see you again. until the next time we meet... i hope we see each other with smiles again.

y/n and kageyama got their happily ever after.

you deserve yours too.

until the end, i'll see you again.
thank you for everything.
-di♡

complete date: 01/17/2022. <3
publish date: 08/01/2022. <33
ೃ࿐ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

with eternal love,
author-chan. <3

ೃ࿐ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
| end of final author's note.
˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ the end.<3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲 || 𝐭. 𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 🎉