⤷𝟛𝟙: 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖

we all need a voice of reason.

you know, like that one voice in our head that tells us if we're actually seeing something or if we're just imagining it?

yeah. we all have one.

but, as you turned your head to find yourself face-to
-face with a grinning minho, you were honestly starting to question your sanity.

because it would be impossible for minho to be here.

minho was in korea.

and you? you do not live in korea.

so why is it, that even after blinking twenty times, you still found the exact same boy smiling back at you?

"yes i'm actually here," minho chuckled at seeing your confused look. "you're not going crazy."

oh look. my imagination is now talking to me.

if i ignore it, then it'll go away.

you blinked again, trying to force your attention away from the boy who could not possibly exist in the flesh.

luckily, another voice directed your attention away from the minho of your imaginations.

"girlfriend?"

you looked to see kageyama with an incredulous look on his face.

"yes. girlfriend. that's what i said," minho repeated, raising his eyebrow at kageyama's glance.

wait.

is my imagination and my stupid ass partner talking to each other rn????

you looked between minho and kageyama.

they looked back towards you.

you opened your mouth before shutting it abruptly.

then, as if the voice of reason in your head was suddenly telling you that minho was, in fact, not fake, you reacted.

"you're real?"

minho laughed at the shocked look on your face.

"yes i'm real. i'm visiting because i missed you, babe."

oh minho's visiti—

wait what?

wait...BABE???

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

you were about to say something, but minho cut you off again. "did you forget that your boyfriend was coming? we stayed up late texting last night, remember?"

he gave you a cheeky smile while the shock never left your face.

a million different thoughts were running through your brain at this moment.

and you comprehended none of them.

did you text minho last night?

yes, yes you did. you did in fact text minho last night.

but did he tell you he was visiting?

no.

and did he tell you that he was now your boyfriend?

also no.

he failed to ever mention anything about this unexpected (but obviously planned) visit.

even as confused as you were, you could tell from the look minho was giving you that he's asking you to play along.