⤷𝟚𝟙: 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔

fuck parties.

literally fuck parties.

if not for this party you attended the night before, you wouldn't be running through campus at seven in the morning, late for your class.

miya atsumu, you are going to die for making me late.

as you ran past buildings, you found yourself stopping at the side of the road as you caught sight of a figure ahead.

luck was never on your side.

and by never... you meant never.

you slowed yourself to a walk as you brushed past, trying to pretend nothing was there.

unfortunately, he had to be the one to start.

he always just had to start.

petty ass mf.

and before you could fully pass him, you heard his words stop your progress.

as in: your feet couldn't move at the sound of his voice.

why does he have this effect on me?

why?

"why the fuck are you here?"

you turned back to glare at tobio kageyama.

"that should be something i'm asking you," you scoffed. "and unlike you, i have somewhere to be right now."

"why do you feel the need to be exactly where i am at all times?" the boy narrowed his eyes at you. "some might think you're doing this on purpose."

you fought down a laugh. "that's funny," you smiled sarcastically. "in case you haven't realized, not everything is about you. there are people that actually have lives and want nothing to do with you. don't worry, you're not special. you just have an insanely massive ego—"

"y/n?"

you looked for the source of the voice with surprise.

"shirabu?"

you turned to see shirabu driving in his car, his window drawn down as he stared at you and kageyama.

"what are you doing here?" you raised your eyebrow in amusement. "damn. mr gossip dude strikes again."

shirabu ignored your comment. "what are you doing? aren't you also late to class?"

shit.

in the heat of the moment, you had once again forgotten about everything else in life.

which is way kageyama is so insanely toxic.

a toxic person. and toxic for you.

"fuck. i gotta run," you told shirabu as you started walking away from kageyama.

"get in," the copper-haired boy called.

"what?"

"i'll give you a ride; maybe we'll make it in time if we hurry."