⤷𝟝𝟝: 𝕒 𝕡𝕦𝕝𝕝, 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕦𝕤𝕙

if anyone's ever taken physics, they'd know that gravity on the earth is fairly constant everywhere on the surface.

and also that the gravity accelerates at about 9.81 meters per second, every second.

you, for one, did know this. because being a pre-med student meant that you had to take every single science.

which included physics. and gravity.

now, why did gravity matter?

it seems so mundane, so...boring. and gravity, like everything else, was something that kept you stuck on the ground.

it weighed you down, crushing you every second of every day.

even so, the force of gravity pulling you down is nothing compared to the constant thoughts in your mind. (the ones you had to constantly push away.)

you cleared your mind as you flashed a large smile at the chocolate brown-haired boy in front of you.

the loml.

"i've missed you," you hugged oikawa, smiling like there's no tomorrow.

he grinned back. "so did i, y/n-chan~ it's been so long and i—,"

"ayo. let go of her. she's my best friend."

once again, someone always had to ruin the moment. (and it's always one of the miya twins.)

you laughed as atsumu pulled you away from oikawa.

oikawa stuck his tongue out, pouting. "she loves me more, miya."

"she loves me most, actually."

all eyes turned to the source of the voice.

"oh, go to hell minho," seojun rolled his eyes, pushing minho aside playfully.

"hi kpop idols!" oikawa waved with a grin. "it's nice to meet you!"

"likewise," yuna winked. "we know all about you, mr playboy."

oikawa opened his mouth to say a retort before directing his amused gaze towards you.

he gave you a look of fake betrayal.

you immediately lifted your hands up in defeat. "okay okay, so maybe they know a little bit about you too."

oikawa let out a small laugh. "hmph, i see how it is."

you opened your mouth to respond, but suna interrupted.

"pack it up," suna rolled his eyes. "let's save the reunions for later and actually get to our destination—sometime today, preferably."

oikawa smiled.

"okay then, mr impatient. first stop: tokyo university."

"this is your dorm?!"

"yep," oikawa grinned, popping the 'p'.

the seven of you { name all seven rn. do it i dare u. ps it's seven not including oikawa:b } walked into his room.

it was a whole hotel room. that's what it was.

"you live here alone?" you raised your eyebrow at the tall boy.

"yep."

"the school pays for this?"

"mm."

"you get the free university services?"