⤷𝟙𝟜: 𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕥 𝟚

"kageyamaaaa!"

"hinata i don't think it's a good idea to call him right now—his face looks like he's going to kill someone."

kageyama, who was glaring at his phone, looked up to see the rest of the team.

it was the end of their practice and for once, kageyama wanted to leave as soon as possible.

it hadn't been a great practice due to the fact that he was distracted the whole time.

"what?" kageyama snapped, directing his glare to the short orange-haired boy.

"we're having a team meeting!" hinata declared, not caring about the dangerous look on kageyama's face.

"really? and does it look like i give a shit?"

"um not really but i think you should since suga-san was just saying how we're going to a training camp!" hinata continued.

this slightly perked kageyama's interest.

"we are?"

"it's one in tokyo for the next full week. every team that made it to nationals are participating in a training camp, but there's only 4 or 5 teams at each camp," suga explained, glad that kageyama wasn't glaring (as much) anymore.

hinata was grinning in excitement. kageyama also couldn't help as a small grin also appeared on his face.

"and we're going with all the powerhouse schools!" tanaka put in. "itchiyama, inarizaki, fukurodani, and nekoma."

the whole team looked excited in the prospect of not only playing against fukurodani and nekoma once more—but also the fact that they'll be able to see inarizaki and itchiyama in action again.

"i still don't know how we got lucky enough to get placed with all of the top teams," daichi wondered.

{ it would be surprising but i have the power of editing so😅😊😜🤨😂 }

"probably sakusa," kageyama suggested.

at his words, the team stared at him.

oh. i forgot they don't know sakusa, kageyama thought.

"kageyamaaaa," hinata pouted, "can you introduce us to sakusa?"

kageyama scoffed. "no. now i'll be going, bye."

"you're not staying extra tonight?"

"no."

why is she ghosting me AGAIN?

kageyama threw his phone onto his bed, still glaring at it.

{ boy if looks could kill- }

it has been almost two weeks since nationals had ended, and kageyama's number buddy hasn't texted—or responded, in that matter. not even once.

it's not like i even did anything, kageyama thought in annoyance.

maybe she's upset i was busy for so long?

but no, she said she understood because i had volleyball.

so why????

irritated, kageyama once again read through all the messages he had sent her.

he saw that her contact name was still 'strawberry'.