⤷𝟚𝟝.𝟝: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

earlier—

"kageyama! get off your fucking phone and listen to daichi!"

shocked, everyone looked over at suga. did those words really come out of his mouth just now?

"sorry," kageyama said, putting his phone away after a texting a quick 'bye' to her.

currently invited to a training camp with the tokyo schools, the karasuno team gathered around their captain, wondering what the hell was happening.

shortly after they arrived at nekoma, where the camp was being held, daichi had gotten an announcement from their coach. and daichi had immediatley went over to suga, with a look of anger and embarrasment on his face.

suga now shared the same look as their captain, and the excited atmosphere of the room quickly faded away as the team realized it couldn't have been good news.

"as we all know, nationals are coming up in a month," daichi began, struggling to keep his voice calm. he looked mad; scary mad.

"and we had this special opportunity, to have another training camp here in tokyo, with nekoma, fukurodani, and many other powerhouse schools. and we are lucky that we were even able to participate here on such short notice."

"thanks to author-chan and the help of our coaches," suga put in.

everyone looked at suga as if he was mad. who the fuck is author-chan?

"are they high?" noya whispered to tanaka. half the team snorted at noya's comment. unfortunatley for them, suga had overheard and silenced them with a glare.

"and most of you are most likely wondering where hinata is," daichi continued.

"i thought he was sick," kageyama interrupted, a questioning look on his face.

right before they had left to nekoma, hinata had texted in their groupchat that he was sick and won't be able to attend the camp. he had also said that he'd be sick for the next two weeks and wouldn't be at school either.

kageyama found this odd—he'd thought that the tangerine wouldn't miss a training camp for anything. was he sick bad?

"well, he's not," daichi growled. the team looked confused at him.

"wha-" everyone began, but suga silenced them.

"coach ukai has informed me earlier," daichi said slowly, "that hinata is not in fact sick, but he has been suspended for the next two weeks. and he's not allowed to do any extra-cirricular activities for the time being."

"what?" tsukishima scoffed. "how the fu-"

"he helped shiratorizawa kidnap oikawa." suga breathed dangerously.

everyone blinked, not processing what suga had just said.

"excuse me, what?" kageyama asked. he thought he had misheard suga the first time.

"i said that hinata helped. shiratorizawa. kidnap. oikawa." suga repeated angrily.

"you're joking," noya gaped at him.

"no, i'm sadly not," suga said through clenched teeth.

"how exactly, did he do that?" kageyama asked, feeling as if he wanted to punch hinata.

"they had gone to oikawa's house at night and brought him to shiratorizawa's gym. honestly i don't even know the details," daichi responded in an exasperated voice.

"that dumbass," kageyama groaned.

"way to go shoyo!" noya laughed with tanaka.

"this isn't funny!" suga glared at the pair of them. "apparently, a news reporter got ahold of this information-"