⤷𝟚𝟜.𝟝: 𝕗𝕃𝕒𝕊𝕙𝔹𝕒ℂ𝕜

here's the bonus flashback bc ily—

standing with your back pressed against the cold wall, the silence once again consumed the closet.

with your phone still clutched in your hand from the ongoing call, you could hear every intake of breath from the person who was standing directly in front of you.

it had been minutes since either of you had said a single word, and kageyama was giving you a pressing look.

he was waiting for you to (finally) explain yourself.

you tried looking away from his gaze, focusing your attention at an indefinite point ahead, but kageyama's gaze burned through you.

you sighed.

screw this shit, idc anymore.

"FINE OKAY?"

he flinched at your sudden scream, which gave you a moment's satisfaction as you continued.

"it's me, the person you've been texting for the past a lot of months."

kageyama recovered from your surprise outburst, a smile starting to form. he, however, seemed set on wanting to tease you about it.

"what in the hell are you talking about?"

you took a deep breath, trying to control the uncontrollable urge to punch him.

lol just kidding, i'd never punch his beautiful face :b.

not that his face is even as beautiful as akaashi's😍

"i'm your number buddy. and that's why i acted all weird every time i saw you." you rolled your eyes. "happy now?"

"no, not really actually."

"oH well if you don't know what i'm talking about then i have somewhere to be," you concluded. "goodbye, mr stranger."

kageyama stopped your progress. "wait," he said. "i'm kidding."

you sighed, then sat down on the ground of the closet. kageyama joined you; the both of you sat next to each other in the semi-dark closet.

you turned to look at him, finding his gaze already on you. his dark blue eyes were clear, with no trace of the anger that was there mere minutes ago.

which reminded you actually...

"you have BLUE eyes?" you fumed, your thoughts leading back to the betrayal you had felt the first time you saw kageyama.

"hm?" he looked confused.

"i said," you huffed, "you have BLUE eyes! you told me you had black eyes you fucking liar."

kageyama chuckled. "of all the things you remember, it's that?"

you were about to retort, but he cut you off. "and i can't believe you're calling me the liar after what you lied about for god knows how long."

"no but how can you lie about something like eye colour?" you scoffed.

"i didn't lie! they're literally black."

"bLaCk my ass. those are dark blue."

"okay but if i told you they were blue then you would have 100% simped."

"what the fuck—i DON'T simp."

kageyama raised his eyebrow.

okay so maybe i do simp, but still—

"but that still doesn't change the fact that you lied about your eyes," you objected.

"enough about my eyes," kageyama sighed. "we're supposed to be talking about how you're the liar."