⤷𝟜𝟜: 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕤

you really thought that everything would go perfectly back to normal now that your life was (slightly) back together.

but this was not a disney 'happily-ever-after' movie.

and you were not happy, per se.

and what made you even more unhappy was the fact that on a perfectly fine morning, you were once again being pestered with those you didn't exactly welcome into your life.

(what's new?)

"y/n. please."

you sighed.

"you do realize that i'm not going to say yes, right?"

"please?"

you turned. "why do you sound exactly like your boyfri—," you paused, correcting yourself. "like your cousin?"

lana cringed. "can we please talk?"

"didn't we already talk?" you groaned. "i'm thankful you told me the truth and everything... and not to be rude, but can you leave me alone?"

lana smiled sadly. "i wish i could, but i've been too much of a bitch so i can't just walk away anymore."

you sighed again. "lana, i don't blame you for what you did. you had your reasons...and it's not your fault that kageyama is a lying piece of—," you stopped. "moral of the story is that i don't blame you, okay?"

lana opened her mouth in protest but you continued.

"however," you stated flatly, "it still doesn't mean that i like you. and i'd still like you to leave me alone...please."

you could see the stubbornness in lana's eyes. "let us talk? it won't take that long and i swear i won't bother you again."

somehow, you knew that lana would never leave you alone unless you agreed.

that's just who lana was.

sighing for the third time in defeat, you could do nothing else but nod reluctantly.

"fine. but only seven minutes, okay?"

"so she's expelled?"

"no," you told lana, "but kinda yes. i think she might still be at this university, but she's expelled from pre-med."

lana nodded slowly, looking like she let out a breath of relief at the fact that nari is now the one in a...predicament, shall we call it?

"didn't kageyama tell you this?" you raised your eyebrow.

"no," she sighed. "i'm still refusing to talk to him because he fucking lied to me."

lana rolled her eyes before continuing. "besides, he's been looking for you every day so it's not like he'd have the extra time anyway."

this was again, true.

at every possible moment, it seemed like kageyama was there, trying to get you to simply talk to him.

and kageyama was good at finding your whereabouts.

but, fortunately, you were equally good at denying. and at avoiding him.

as a result, you've been extra cautious while walking around to steer clear of the annoying setter you're trying to forget.

he'll give up soon.