⤷𝟘𝟚: 𝕣𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

"holy fuck is that kita?"

"how bad is your eyesight?" atsumu laughed. "of course it's kita!"

you ignored atsumu's comment and instead ran ahead into kita's outstretched arms.

"kita!" you smiled, looking at the tall boy you haven't seen in over two years.

"it's been too long," kita smiled back. "ojiro's coming soon too, he's just registering something first."

kita and ojiro had left for kyoto at the end of your second year.

unfortunately, second year was also...that year.

so after everything had happened from two years ago, you had spent your days hiding out in your room.

as a result, you didn't even show up to send them off to university.

i was such a bitch for not showing up.

but you've texted with kita and ojiro a few times while you were at korea, and they said that they didn't mind at all.

apparently, they understood what had happened and knew that you needed your time to focus on yourself first.

"when did you get here?" kita asked you as you both walked back towards atsumu and suna (osamu already went to get food, as always).

"just yesterday."

"have you toured this place yet?"

"like a year ago—before i left for my exchange," you told kita. "but i still remember most of the buildings."

how could i ever forget this place?

#dreamuni.

"hey what the fuck?" atsumu groaned, scrolling on his phone.

you looked at him curiously. "what?"

your best friend looked up in surprise, as if not expecting you to hear.

"nothing. someone's just going to be late," atsumu rolled his eyes.

"nobody cares," kita yawned. "let's go—i told aran we'd meet him at the library."

"so who are they?"

"why am i still being 'interviewed'?"

"because i'm curious."

"then stay curious."

"y/n."

you groaned. "why do you guys care so much about my exchange friends?"

"why do you care so much about hiding them?" suna retorted.

mf i swear to god—

"i'm not hiding them," you sighed.

"then why won't you tell us more details?" atsumu pouted.

"what do you want me to tell you?"

ever since getting in the library, your friends (and even kita), have been continuously pestering you about minho, yuna, and seojun.

"how old are they?" kita asked immediately.

you raised your eyebrow at kita—you never expected him to also join in on the interrogation.