⤷𝟚𝟛: 𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕪

time seemed to be moving in slow motion.

before you could even fully register what was going on, kageyama had already stood up abruptly, staring at you in complete shock.

the teams were still laughing lightheadedly, completely oblivious to the complete and utter terror you were facing.

you saw the understanding flash across kageyama's face immediately, seeing him connect the dots.

you were fucked.

it was as simple as that😃🔫

only mere seconds had passed, yet kageyama stormed towards you with a look of complete wrath.

you felt the panic rise in you.

crap i messed up.

"w-what are you—" you began, trying to move out of the way as kageyama's intense look pierced through you.

but without a single word—and before anyone had enough time to react, kageyama yanked your wrist towards him and dragged you out of the room.

"ow what the fuck—let go!"

you tried freeing your grip from him but you were unsuccessful as kageyama pulled you along, still yanking you forwards.

kageyama had not said a single word since you two had left the cafeteria room.

correction: kageyama had not said a word since he literally PULLED you out of the room.

you tried to keep up with your number buddy, but he was walking so fast as he pulled on you that you felt like your wrist was going to break.

half of you was trying to think of whatever you can to get out of this situation, while the other half had mentally shut down.

trying to free yourself again, you stopped yourself from walking.

however, kageyama did not.

so, instead of breaking free as you hoped, you felt your feet and whole body being dragged forwards with kageyama.

fuck—today is the day i die, isn't it?

kageyama stopped abruptly, causing you to run into his back.

seeing this as a good chance, you gathered all your confidence and said, "please let go of me."

he glared back at you with such an intense look that you shrunk back, too scared to say another word.

kageyama's gaze was almost strong enough to kill, tbh.

still not saying a single word, kageyama continued dragging you forwards until suddenly, he whipped open the door of an empty janitor's closet, and shoved you inside.

jesus tobihoe you could at least be gentler🔫

also a janitor's closet????? FUCK I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO DIE—