⤷𝟚𝟠: 𝕥𝕠𝕜𝕪𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤

"hurry up!"

you called out in an impatient tone to the inarizaki team, who trudged their suitcases behind them.

today was finally the day for tokyo. to actually visit tokyo.

"y/n you're way too excited for this," osamu yawned. "it's literally five in the morning and you already have this much energy?"

"today is special," you told him. "of course i'd have energy."

as the players put all their suitcases and backpacks onto the bus, you looked around to see the travel group.

in the end, the whole inarizaki team (even atsumu, who probably wouldn't have left the camp for anything other than you), and few members of karasuno and fukurodani decided to come.

of course, along with only kuroo and kenma from nekoma and sakusa from itchiyama.

it didn't surprise you that most of nekoma and itchiyama didn't want to tour—nekoma is already in tokyo, and the only reason sakusa came was because he was forced by atsumu.

of the karasuno team, kageyama was with them, which also surprised you if you're being honest—wasn't he another volleyball enthusiast?—and akaashi and bokuto came of fukurodani.

all of the other managers had stayed back at the camp. apparently they had all already seen parts of tokyo before, meaning you were forced to part a bittersweet goodbye with kiyoko and yachi.

but not before the three of you exchanged contact informations>:)

as you thought about the day that was about to come, you realized that you had absolutely no idea where the tour is going.

your team was the only ones that knew the complete schedule of the day; they told you that it was supposed to be a full surprise, so you'd just have to wait and see.

"'goats' in the back!" atsumu yelled as he ran onto the bus. a few players looked confused at atsumu's comment, but heh, iykyk;)

"oh and sorry y/n i'm sitting with omi this time!" he grinned as he gave you an unapologetic look.

"no he's not—" came sakusa's reluctant voice. he rolled his eyes as your best friend paid no attention to his words and sat next to him.

akaashi sat with bokuto, suna was with osamu, kita with ojiro, and kenma with kuroo joined in the back as well.

#goatsgroupchatgang🦩

welp guess i'm alone.

iz ok, that means i have my own seat then >:)

taking the seat across from atsumu, you were just about to celebrate your independence, when a sudden voice broke your thoughts.

"move over."

you looked over to see a tired-looking kageyama holding his backpack, his hair in a slight mess.

you wanted to smile at his bed hair, thinking that it was cute—in a friend way chile😃

instead, you looked confused at his words. "what?"