💓

"Tan lade toh tan muk jaye... Rooh jude toh judi reh jaye...

Tujhse kiya hai dil ne bayan...Kiya nigahon ko zuban...

Wada wafa ka kiya... Tujhse liya khud ko mila...

Liya duaaon ka sila... Jeene ka sapna liya

Dil ke makaan mein... Tu mehmaan rahaan...

Aankhon ki zubaan... Kare hai bayaan kaha...

Kuch toh hai tujhse Raabta 💓"

..............

They were surprised to see that person there but the words said to her were angering him immensely.

Shazir looked at the person standing a few feet away from them, the person has disgust on their face but Shazir can see the envy and jealousy.

"Feroze...,"

Konain mumbled the name as she was still in shock, first at his presence then at his words.

Shazir felt more rage building inside his bones as he heard her saying that man's name from her mouth and he wanted to beat him to a pulp.

He didn't know what relation he had with Konain but saying something like that to a woman is not acceptable, and he will make sure that this person will learn that lesson today and he will help him with that.

He looked between Konain and the jerk known as Feroze, he didn't know what to say and do because he knew that he has to be quiet and see. But he will interfere if this jerk disrespects her again.

Konain felt air left her lungs as she saw the person she rejected two weeks ago.

He was an average man but she was not into looks, she wanted a man with a good heart and most important good character.

But Feroze and his family didn't show such traits as they straight out told her to stop doing work, if she didn't want to then she can do work after marriage also but then she will not help her parents just her new family.

She was disgust with their demands and politely asked them to 'get the hell out of her house with their perfect son alliance'.

She didn't want to do a job for someone else as if she was their slave, she did a job for herself and for supporting her family.

She looked at the man who was looking at her with judgmental eyes and she knew her day was not going to be good anymore.

She takes a deep breath to control her pounding heart that was always like this in Shazir presence as she turned to Feroze and spoke sternly.

"First of all, it's not your business what I do in my life, Mr. Feroze Mahmood. Secondly who the hell gives you the right to call me names?"

Shazir was surprised at her confident stance, he smirked as he looked at the shocked face of Feroze who was not expecting her of this behavior.

"I am your fiancée and I have the right to know what you are doing in your life... I mean here I am pleading my parents to go and make things right and you are here flaunting yourself,"