Chapter # 2 🥰

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

Surpriseeeeeeeee update!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳😉

I updated all three stories of this week because it is a special day for me

I updated all three stories of this week because it is a special day for me... It's my birthday 🎂🥳

So to include you all...

Here we are...

Do you guys like the surpriseeeeeeeee 😅?

Please give your precious comments to all stories and make my special day more special with it...

Enjoy the update 😉

....................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨........................

"تیرے جمال سے آنکھیں حسین ہیں میری
تیرے خیال سے دل میں چراغ جلتے ہیں۔۔۔"

(Tere Jamal se ankhein haseen hain meri
Tere khayal se Dil main chiragh jalty Hain...)

...................❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️..................

The city of Islamabad, a living example of hustle and bustle but with a peaceful hint of beauty and nature.

The whole city was busy doing their work but here he was shopping more like hunting for something.

He roamed the aisle while looking for the certain special thing he always came here for.

He huffed in irritation when he can't see the chocolate basket he wanted to buy.

"Dude... It's ok if you didn't find it and didn't give it to her this time... It's not a tradition...,"

He ignored the person after glaring at them and the person rolled their eyes and walk behind him as he scans the shelves.

"It's not important for you but it's for me... I didn't invite you to accompany me, Asher... You did that honor yourself so now bear it... I am not going anywhere without her chocolates... You know it so shut your mouth and helps me,"

He was roaming around the whole mall for the past three hours but still no luck.

His irritation level had gone sky-high while his best friend didn't help him a little bit but lean against the aisle and watch.

"Bravo... Did she even know that it's you who was delivering her favorites to her at all important occasions and events? Did she know that Aarish Qais Sheikh, the most eligible bachelor and businessman who was the heartthrob of most girls in our country... Who didn't give a single fudge about anyone... Who was ignoring the attempt of seduction from his 75th assistant canceled the important meetings that cost him many billions just to get a single glimpse of her? Did she knew it, bro?"

He turned around to glare at his best friend and spoke sternly while Asher Bashir Durrani can only shake his head at his crazy friend.

"She didn't need to... I do this for her happiness not for anything else or for getting praised... And it's assistant 76th... Soon to be 77th if she didn't learn her lesson of being just professional... I should have hired a male one... Now shut up and let me work,"