Chapter # 6 🥰

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!

It's  been soooooooo longgggggggggg!!!

I am having tough days but I am trying to be better...

Hope you all miss me...

Because I do... Really sorry for the delay but life is hectic and I graduated so yeah I have to work hard...

Now I am here so enjoy people...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ☺️❤️

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

"جہاں سوال کے بدلے سوال ہوتا ہے۔۔۔
وہاں محبتوں کا زوال ہوتا ہے۔۔۔
کِسی کو اپنا بنانا ہُنر ہی سہی
کِسی کے بن کے رہنا کمال ہوتا ہے۔۔۔!!!"

(Jahan sawaal ke badle sawaal hota hai...
Wahaan mohabton ka zawaal hota hai...

Kissi ko apnaa banana hunnar hi sahi...
Kisi ke ban ke rehna kamaal hota hai...)

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

The mountains and surrounding buildings in the capital city of Islamabad were awash in the pale red glow from the sun melting like molasses beneath the horizon.

Sunsets are one of the few things in life that is guaranteed and subconsciously the certainty and guarantee are extremely soothing to the soul.

But that is not the case for a restless soul that paces around his office with a phone pressed to his ear and his heart pounding like crazy as a pair of amused hazel eyes followed his every movement.

Again another vain attempt when no one picked his call as he was going to throw the phone on the wall but his best friend spoke up before the piece of technology meet its demise.

"Hey... That's 5th phone of this week Aarish... Don't you dare break it... If you don't want it then donate it to someone poor and needy... Like me,"

Aarish turned his blazing blue-green eyes his harsh tone piercing Asher's soul as his cheeky grin flatters but then he shrugged with an innocent look.

"You are not poor and needy Asher Bashir Durrani... and it's my phone I can break it or donate it... So shut your mouth and don't irritate me more,"

"You know I am not Sadia Bhabhi...,"

That one icy glare stopped Asher's midsentence as Aarish looked like he will murder his best friend.

Asher quickly put his hands up in surrender and lean back in the office chair getting busy with the paperweight ignoring his growling and seething friend.

Aarish again dialed the number but this time it straight went to the voicemail and he lost control as he cursed under his breath.

"Why the hell she is not picking my phone? I told Anabia to call me when she goes there...,"

"Dude you need to relax ...,"

"Don't tell me to relax... Not now Asher...,"

"Suit yourself... I mean it's not like your whole family is now begging and pleading Bhabhi to say yes to the alliance... I mean they will be busy convincing her to marry the like of yours... The cute innocent Dia and the workaholic, crazily obsessed majnu...,"