Chapter # 7 🥰

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

How are you amazing hoomans?

Did you miss me? Because I do... I know I know... It's late but still I am here and updating for you...

We are back with an amazing update!! It's almost 6K words so enjoy the long update...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy your update ☺️

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

"محبت پھول ہے جانا! کہو تو پھول بن جاؤں۔۔۔
تمہاری زندگی کا اک، حسین اصول بن جاؤں۔۔۔
سنا ہے ریت پہ چل کے، تم اکثر مہک جاتی ہو۔۔۔
کہو تو اب کے بار میں، زمین کو دھول بن جاؤں۔۔۔
بہت نایاب ہوتے ہیں، جنھیں تم اپنا کہتے ہو۔۔۔
اجازت دی کے میں بھی، اس قدر انمول بن جاؤں۔۔۔"

(Mohabbat Phool Hai Jana, Kaho To Phool Ban Jaun...
Tumhari Zindagi Ka ek, Haseen Asool Ban Jaun...
Suna Hai Rait Pe Chal Ke, Tum Aksar Mehek Jaty Ho...
Kaho To Ab Ke Baar Mein, Zameen Ki Dhool Ban Jaun...
Bahut Nayab Hote Hen, Jinhey Tum Apna Kehte Ho...
Ijazat Do Ke Main Bhi, Is Qadr Anmol Ban Jaun...)

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

She can feel numerous eyes on her but still do her best to ignore everyone's presence as she keeps looking at the book in her hand like it's the best thing in the world.

No word makes sense, nor that she is reading or interested but it's a facade to avoid the elephant in the room but luck is never on her side.

After another 25 seconds of pin-drop silence, she look up with a frustrated face and glare.

"Why are you guys are surrounding and looking at me... Aese lag Raha hai bata ki sale Lagi hai yaha and you guys are surrounding the stalls... Go... And let me read this amazing book...,"

(It look like BATA sale here)

She looked at each and every person sitting in the living room of Dilshad villa as they are looking at her for the past one hour and she simply ignore them, finding her book interesting.

Dawood rolled his eyes at his sister's word as he straighten up.

"The book is amazing?"

Sadia turned her irritated gaze to her brother and replied through grinding teeth.

"Yes, Bhai... It's amazing with marvelous logic and life lessons,"

"Oh really?"

This time her amazing mother spoke with an identical glare that made her gulp but she plastered an extra sweet smile on her face.