Chapter # 10 💫

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

How are you all? Hopefully doing well.

Yes early update because I am crazy. I think I should take my drafts away or do something because I am being too kind.

13k+ words. So a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy long update.

Keep supporting and loving ❤️

Enjoy the update

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

محسوس کرنے کے لئے پیار ہونا ضروری ہے؟
محبت سے پہلے اُسکا اظہار ہونا ضروری ہے ؟

Mehsoos krne ke liye pyaar hona zaroori ha?
Mohabbat se pehle uska izhaar Hona zaroori ha?

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Two weeks later

His eyes followed her as she moved around with the bowl in her hand while she try to find something in the polythene bag in her hand.

He sighed as he noticed how she was looking paler today, the dark circles under her eyes more prominent, her lips chapped but still pinkish.

Even her body was slacking and it irritated him. Knowing that she was not only tiring herself physically but mentally, as the idea didn't settle well with him.

He immediately moved his eyes away when she caught him staring with a frown on her face but then resume her work while he leaned back as his mind went back to the past few days.

After that night Umer didn't come back, he tried sneaking multiple times but Pops was already around and even after trying many times to trick him, nothing helped.

Murad was relieved and distressed about the situation, relieved because he doesn't know how he will pretend to sleep when all he wanted to do was complain about what he lost.

But he was distressed because he wanted to know more. It's what distance and loneliness made you. He was deprived of that attention, care, and belonging that Umer's words made him feel.

Yet he doesn't want that illusion of temporary time for himself. But his stupid heart still yearns for care and words like a thirsty man wants the oasis in the scorching heat of deserts.

At that, he was stunned when he woke up the next day to witness something that blow his mind away.

In his 13 years of loner life, he never thought he will one day woke up with Mannat sitting beside him as she leaned over the bed deep in sleep.