Chapter # 4 🥰

Assalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!

How are you all?

Surpriseeeeeeeee 😁❤️

Hope you guys like the Update 😉

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update!!!

......................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨......................

"یُوں نہ مسکرایا کرو لبوں کی شان جاتی ہے
تمھارے ہونٹ ہلتے ہیں ہماری جان جاتی ہے۔۔۔!!!"

(Yun Na Muskuraya Karo Labon Ki Shan Jaati Hai,
Tumhare Hont Hilte Hain Hamari Jaan Jaati Hai)

.....................❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️......................

"Idiot... Stupid... Dumbo... Dimwit... Fool... How dare you, you stupid man?"

She huffed and puffed glaring at the page in front of her cursing the man responsible for her miseries.

It's been four weeks since that party she arranged, and here she is now in a new dilemma. She felt like crying and beating this man at the same time.

"I hate you... I hate you so much... You ruined my life, you idiotic man...,"

"I swear I will kill you with my bare hands for what you did to my poor soul... You deserve worse than this... You should be beaten black and blue for what you did... Yeah... It should be right,"

She banged her head on the table in frustration as she glared at the man who was looking at her with his blank face just like a statue.

"Pata Nahi kya smjhaty ho khud ko... You think you can ruin my life... No mister... No one has the power to break Sadia Dilshad Sheikh except myself and my LORD... I will show you who is the boss...,"

She was so busy with her rant that she didn't look ahead to see her mother and sister-in-law looking at her like she was crazy.

"What are you doing Sadia?"

Sadia gives a last glare to the still expressionless man and looked at her mother who had a similar look on her face while Imaan tried her best to control her smile.

"I am working mama,"

"Working or cursing at the poor book,"

Sadia again looked down at the notebook that had the gibberish words and the figure of the man who was responsible for this mess.

While Safa Sheikh felt her blood boiling at the mess her daughter creates in the drawing-room but Sadia's next words got her attention.

"I am cursing this man... Archimedes,"

On Sadia's answer, both Safa beghum and Imaan looked at each other with raised eyebrows. Imaan turned toward her sister-in-law and asked the question.

"Why are you cursing the father of mathematics Sadi?"

"Because I hate maths... This man steals alphabets from English and uses them to make these stupid long formula that looks like an alien language... How can a poor soul like me decode such a lunatic thing? And all this mess is this man fault... khud Tu Allah miyan ko pyaare hogye uncle ji... hum Jaise masoom bachon ka bera-gark kar gaye,"

Safa beghum shook her head at her daughter's exaggeration and sat on the sofa looking at her like she was alien.

"Who told you to do graduation in business? Now bear it,"