💞

"Humse na poch yeh Shab-e-vasl ki rounaqein Jana...

Humne Tu Jana yeh Zindagi hijr main guzari hai..."

The room was dark and stale air made breathing difficult, in the abyss laid the fragile girl on the ground who was still unaware of her surroundings.

The room only has one light hang from the ceiling nothing else the warehouse was located on the outskirts of Rawalpindi surrounded by thick forest.

Farhan had kept Manizeh here since last night and was gone after he tied her up.

Manizeh came to consciousness this morning with a pounding head and body hurting.

She looked around but soon closed her eyes as her head was killing her. She laid there for some time but soon she remembers her mother's weak conditions.

She tried to move but her hands and feet are bounded, she screamed for hours asking for help but soon she laid her head on the ground defeated crying her heart out.

She prayed to her LORD that her Mir will find her and help her mother.

The door suddenly opened startling her, she looked upward to see Farhan came with some bags probably food for her.

He was smirking at her while eyeing her body, she felt disgusted with herself. She tried to move back but can't move without hurting herself.

Farhan tsked and moved to hold her but Manizeh flinched away.

He smirked and gripped her hair pulling her close to him as she screamed in pain.

"Resisting me baby... Don't worry you won't after I marry you. The moment he sends the divorce paper we are getting married and then you will learn how to respect me? Do you understand? Now get up I brought food for you,"

He was pulling her hair holding her tightly but Manizeh was not weak so she bears the pain and told him off with grunting.

"I won't marry you... I am Mrs. Manizeh Taimoor Khan and I will never be yours. You can die for all I care. I don't need your food... stay away from me you bastard,"

She spat at him and challenges him with her fire. She was not backing down without a fight.

He gritted his teeth in anger as he cleans his face. He raised his hand and strike her hard, Manizeh fell on the ground.

Her ears were ringing and her cheeks were already bruised, lips busted but he was not finished with her

He moved to slap her again but his phone ringed.

He cursed and picked it up. Manizeh was recovering from the hard blow so she can't hear his talking but soon she heard him cursing more and yelling at someone else.