Chapter # 11💫

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

How are you all? Hope you are happy and safe with your loved ones.

First of all, Eid Mubarak to everyone.

And here I am with your Eidi... The longest chapter of this whole collection.

16k+ words. Just for you guys, this one is a roller coaster ride.

Grab your tissues, Popcorns and lattes 😜

And yes, our chatterbox is coming.

This will have your answers, many more mysteries and secrets as well as surprises. That's why I am updating earlier.

So enjoy your update.

Keep supporting and loving ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

کتابِ زندگی میں مَیں نے بھی کچھ باب لکھے تھے
ادھورے خواب لکھے تھے، دِلوں کے راز لکھے تھے
کچھ ایسی داستانیں جو ہوگی نا کبھی بیان
میں نے جو سوچے بھی نا ایسے کئی قصے نایاب لکھے تھے

Kitaab e zindagi mein main ne bhi Kuch baab likhe thay
Adhure khawaab likhe thay, dilon ke raaz likhe thay
Kuch aesi dastaane Jo hogi na kabhi bayan
Main ne Jo soche bhi na aese kisse nayaab likhe thay

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

The golden rays shine bright ok the sky as much as it burns the eyes of people who want to glare at it for the scorching heat blasting on them.

That's the thing about the sun, you want to glare and have a staring contest with it for being mean to your helpless human bodies but you are no one to challenge a big goofball heat that's literally burning.

But here he was glaring at the door with so much contrast in his emotions as his frustration and disappointment made him frown and pout at the same time.

He was so busy frowning at the door of his room that he didn't even notice the man who barged into the room until his voice got his attention.

"Good afternoon champ... How are you? I am sorry, I had to go to the meeting. Oh, looks like your phupho Jaan already send the meal for us,"

Looking at Pops with an unfazed gaze, he moved his eyes back to the door.

"Yeah... I am ok and it's fine. You don't always have to babysit me,"

Pops hands stopped at his tie at that reluctant voice and he raised an eyebrow but responded with an eye roll.

"True. How can I babysit a stubborn and independent man-child who has a sling on his arm, a body healing with multiple injuries, and a brain full of loose screws,"