Chapter # 1 🥰

Assalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

Eid Mubarak everyone 😊❤️😊❤️

How are you all?

Did you miss me?

THIS IS EIDI FOR MY LOVELY FAM WHO WAITED FOR ME...

As well as the other stories too...

SO ENJOY AND ALSO SHARE YOUR VIEWS...

Are you ready for Sadia and Aarish??????

Here we are for this amazing and most awaited story 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🔥🔥🔥✨✨✨✨

Show your support and love to these crazy people ❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy the update and keep loving....

....................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨...................

"لگا کے آگ اِس دل کو چلے ہو تم کہاں محسن
ابھی تو راکھ اڑنے پر تماشہ اور بھی ہوگا۔۔۔"

(Laga ke aag es Dil ko chale ho tum Kahan Mohsin
Abhi Tu raakh udne par tamasha aur bhi Hoga)

...................🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥.....................

The orange-ish and yellowish glow in the sky radiating in every direction. The clouds had a tint of orange and the breeze was cool. Everything was dipped in dew.

The fallen leaves giving a serene atmosphere while the orange hues are having a dramatic effect on people making them all sad but the peace was most prominent.

The season of autumn creates a majestic effect on moods and is considered an enchanting attraction for artists, poets, and nature lovers to discover and explore the beauty of nature.

The season develops crispness in the morning air and sharper shadows as the angle of the sun start to change and days become shorter but filled with sadness and silence.

The serenity of autumn gives hopes of a new beginning to many people and many more seasons with a promise of blossom of colors and happiness.

But in the romantic city of Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan, there is a house that gives an opposite picture of a serene atmosphere-loving environment.

The Dilshad villa is vibrant and energetic today because they are working for something special.

She crossed the doorway with two baskets of return gifts in her arms, she was going to the living room when someone called her making her bit her lips because she knew what will come next.

"Where do you think you are going, young lady?"

She turned around but glare at the man who was cheekily smiling at her as he stood behind his mother who was now looking at her with raised eyebrows.