Chapter # 6 💫

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

How are you all? Hope you are doing well.

Another early update.

But next one will be on time, means Thursday.

Almost 9.5k words so I need more love from you.

Keep supporting and loving ❤️

Enjoy the update.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

چھوڑ جانا بھی مسئلہ ، واپس آنا بھی مسئلہ
اور دل لگی کرکے نا جتانا بھی مسئلہ
تم سے محبت کی بات تو چھوڑو
اور تم سے آنکھیں ملنا بھی مسئلہ
میرے ہر مسئلے کا حل بھی تم ہو
پر تمہیں یہ بتانا بھی مسئلہ۔۔۔

Chodh Jana bhi maslaa, wapis ana bhi maslaa
Aur Dil lagi Karke na jatana bhi masla
Tumse mohabbat ki baat toh choro
Aur tumse ankhein milana bhi maslaa
Mere har masle ka hal bhi tum ho
Par tumhain yeh batana bhi masla

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Mannat tried her best to avoid Murad and Sanam for the next whole week. She was So confused and paranoid by his words but she promised herself that she won't let her stupid heart betray her again.

The atmosphere of Hamdani House is also not pleasant as the elders got to know about what happened at the party and to say they were angry and shocked was an understatement.

But there is something else that was bothering Mannat as she looked at the garden from the kitchen window.

Two days ago, she had noticed Sanam crying in the backyard over the phone and how she was extra edgy around the family during meals, or sometimes she will skip leaving Murad alone under examining gazes.

Hadiya beghum and Mirza Sahab apologized to her for what happened at the party and everyone else try to be polite towards her.

Even when Mannat discussed it with her phupho and they tried their best to engage her in conversations and all.

Nothing helps, Mannat knew she shouldn't be worried for her, but people's taunts and cruel words can bruise anyone's soul. All she knows is that Sanam and Murad went somewhere for a meeting.

"Manna... Bacha come here,"

The sudden call by her father grabs her attention, she wiped her hands on the kitchen towel and put the vegetables away so she can cook later as she was making all the dishes that Jannat listed this morning saying she is craving everything and wanted it only made by her sister's hands.