Chapter # 5 💫

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

How are you all? Hope you are doing well and are safe with your loved ones.

A very early and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy longggggggggggg update with almost 12k words.

Because I was bored, and generous. I don't feel like writing today because there is furniture polish going on here, so I thought why not update and read some veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy interesting comments lol.

Keep supporting and loving ❤️

Enjoy the update.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

کچّے رشتے ہے ، پکے دھاگے ہے
تُو تنہا نا جانے کس جانب بھاگے ہے
جب دنیا سوئے ، تو تنہا جاگے ہے
اب کیا سوچے تو پاگل بس دیکھ ہوتا کیا آگے ہے ۔۔۔

Kacche rishte ha, paake dhaage ha
Tu tanha na jaane kis Janib bhaage ha
Jab dunya soye, Tu tanha jaage ha
Ab kya soche tu pagal bas Dekh hota kya aage ha

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

The next day Hamdani House was a little less silent as Mannat was successful in her quest to make things less awkward with her family. Today they got the official invitation to the party for Hamdani Textile and Enterprise's 50th anniversary.

The board members and major shareholders personally came to Hamdani House to invite everyone, as they coincidentally meet Murad and invited him along with Sanam.

Mannat was not excited about the event, she didn't want people's attention that she might get with Murad present there. She almost denied but one sad look from her Bade Papa, and a pout from her Baba made her agree dejectedly.

But she was still not ready for this moment so she hides in her room with her diary as she try to pen down something, anything. But no word was coming to her messed up mind, it's like everything left her and she sat there staring at the blank pages for hours. Poetry and writing have always been her biggest support system and coping mechanism.

She writes to sort her thoughts and voice out stuff through her words that she can never express verbally. But her mind just stay blank and her sister was not helping the situation as she banged the closet door with a force that rattled her bones.

"MANNAT MIRZA HAMDANI, you better come out or I am breaking this door,"

Mannat sighed defeated as she closed the diary and put it far away from wandering eyes and curious souls like her sister. Even when no one dare to talk about her snapping again, she was just awkward around them.