💞

"Thi Vasl main bhi fikaar e judai tamaam Shab....

Wo aye Tu bhi neend nah ayi tamaam Shab...."

The next whole week Manizeh didn't see Mir Taimoor Khan.

She was relieved and anguished at the same time, relieved that he didn't disturb her again and anguished because she has reacted extremely that day.

She knew her mother and Mami were happy about her reaction as they have always wanted her to hate them but she did feel guilty about whatever she did. 

She sighed and take a deep breath, Saleeha was also not coming due to her cousin's wedding and Manizeh felt more guilty when she remembered about Mansha wedding invitation that she torn in millions of pieces.

But she didn't know that she also tear someone heart and hope into shreds.

Today was the weekend and she was sitting alone in her room.

Saleeha has been busy and she didn't know what to do, she again thought about everything she did and said.

She has always wanted to go back to her family but with time she lost that hope. 

They never tried to contact her and never once came to meet her, now they suddenly want her back.

Mir Taimoor Khan as his wife and everyone else as their daughter in law but she was not going back, she has sailed the boat long ago.

Today she was going to be alone in the house, as Halim baigh and Farhan have gone to Lahore for an important business meeting.

Whereas Fariha and Raheela beghum was going to some relative house and will come late.

They have tried to invite her but she wanted to be alone, the sudden affection they have started to show on her was irritating her.

.....

In the waiting lounge of the hospital sat a figure that has dark bags under his eyes, messy clothes, and disheveled appearance.

It looks like he didn't sleep for a long time, he kept looking at the door of the ICU where his Janam was admitted since last week. 

He didn't leave the hospital, his father and brother were also there but he will send them home each night and stay in the hospital sitting in the stiff chair whole night.

Shireen bano has survived a heart stroke but still was too fragile and her condition was paining everyone.

The doctors have told him that she took something to heart and her mind was very stressed about something that was delaying her recovery. 

He didn't say a word to his family and neither did they tell him so now when his patience was running thin he called everyone to the waiting room.

He has specially booked for his family as he was one of the trustees of the hospital.

He waited for everyone to sat and then asked the one question that everyone dreaded.

"I have waited for one week... One damn week to know what happens to Dadi Janam. And you didn't open your mouth so I have to do the honour myself. Now tell me what happened that she was hospitalised suddenly? I had talked with her one night before and she was happy. Tell me what causes her so much stress that she was here," he asked sternly.

 Everyone was avoiding looking at him and that detonated the bomb AKA Mir Taimoor Khan anger.

"I won't repeat myself again. So tell me damnit," he roared.