Chapter # 4 💫

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

How are you all? Hope you are all doing well and happy with your loved ones.

Yes suprise early update because why not.

Hope you enjoy the changes and the story.

Keep supporting and loving ❤️

Enjoy the update.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

کچھ رشتوں کے قرض کا بوجھ دل اُٹھانے سے گیا
تُو نبھانے سے گیا، میں چکانے سے گیا۔۔۔۔

Kuch Rishton ke karz Ka bojh dil uthane se gaya
Tu nibhaane se Gaya, main chukane se gaya

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

In the hush of deepening blue comes evening to the city, spread wide through the skies. Ever lit, ever awake, ever with pulsing hearts and tired bodies who want the comfort of home.

The dawn blanketed nature with its dark cocoon as it provides a sense of security and protection to its observer. The sense to go back home and be with your loved ones, after spending a hectic and exhausting labor day.

With that thought in mind, her hands moved quickly as she again checked the time on her phone. It wasIt was almost dinner time and here she was busy preparing dinner for the whole family with the house almost to herself.

"Ahhh... Almost done here Manna,"

Mannat stirred the pot carefully smiling when everything is almost done. She put the dish on simmering heat and lean against the counter to sigh in relief.

"Shukar Allah miyan Ka hogya yeh bhi,"

Dabbing sweat off her face with her dupatta, she looked around at the quietness that was irking her senses for hours now. But it also gives her time to think clearly.

The whole Hamdani house is empty while she is making dinner for everyone. She even sends the servants off earlier. Her hands are almost healed but there are still some cuts that will take time to seal, just like her soul.

Closing her eyes and stopping her mind from wandering around, she looked down at her hands with a little bandage that is now smudged with spices, oil, and other stuff.

Shaking her head, she knew if Jannat see this, it will be a long lecture for her but then her mind relaxed knowing her sister is not at home. No one is except her and her phupho Jaan.