Chapter # 3 💫

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hope you all are doing well.

Surprise update because why not.

But next one will come next Thursday so be patient.

I love you all so I wanna give you something to love me too lol.

Keep supporting and loving ❤️

Have fun and enjoy.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

تُو ملنے تو آ کبھی تجھے کئی راز بتاؤنگی
جو دل میں چھپائے تھے سبھی و ساز سناونگی
پلکوں پہ نہیں، تاروں کے ساتھ بیٹھاونگی
اس دل کی سر زمین کو پھولوں سے سجاونگی
راستے کی دھول تھے، مٹی میں یوں مل جاؤنگی
تُو دور کہیں جائیگا، میں تنہا چلی آؤنگی
بے نام مجھ کو کہتے تھے، گمنام میں بن دیکھاونگی
تُو جتنا مجھے رُلائے گا، میں اُتنا تجھے بھلاؤنگی

Tu Milne toh aa kabhi tujhe kai raaz bataongi
Jo Dil main chupaye thay sabhi wo saaz sunaongi
Palko pe Nahi, taaron ke Saath bithaongi
Es Dil ki sar-zameen ko phoolo se sajaongi
Raste ki dhul thi, mitti main yun mil jaongi
Tu dur Kahi Jayega, main tanha chali aongi
Be-naam mujhko kehte thay, gumnaam main ban dekhaongi
Tu jitna mujhe rulayega, main utna tujhe bhulaongi

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Time flies for the world as the next two weeks passed in the Hamdani House in agonizing silence. Yet each moment feels like decades for the residents. No one was chattering, laughing, or talking.

It's like they are mourning the death of relationships and expectations, still Present among them.

The dead body of shattered dreams, wishes, and prayers remains unburied, leaving a nasty stench of disappointment, misery, and torment that suffocates everyone present there.

Mannat was closed away in her room but she was not alone, her family was with her like always. Every night they camped in her room, Mirza Sahab, Hadiya beghum, Jannat, Umer, and Adam.

Hadiya beghum and Jannat slept with her on the bed while the males just are comfortable on the air mattresses.

Mannat didn't step out of her room, she didn't want to. And the whole family was protecting her like a fragile doll. Shameen beghum and Shafiq Sahab didn't come out of their room too, they felt guilty and ashamed of Murad's doing.

They didn't dare to see Mannat in this condition so they just stay in their room and away from everyone. Murad and Sanam were ignored, he tried the leave after one week but due to some personal business affairs, he had to stay.