Chapter # 3 🥰

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!?

How are you all?

Do you miss me?

Sorry for the late Update...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

And

Enjoy the update 😉

.......................❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️..........................

"تشخیص بجا ہے کہ ہمیں عشق ہوا ہے
نسخے میں لکھو ان سے ملاقات مسلسل"

(Tashkhees Baja Hai Ke Humian Ishq Huwa Hai
Nuskhay Main Likho In Se Mulakaat Musalsal)

........................💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕.....................

The whole Dilshad villa was decorated beautifully today, everything was according to Imaan choice which is the complete opposite to her husband's.

But the person responsible for all arrangements just smiled at the fact and do it just to spite her brother.

The food stall had all types of amazing finger food, with perfect catering service, good and friendly decor, and creative arrangements.

But the person behind all this fantastic work was creating havoc in her room because she was fashionably late to the party she arranged.

She arranged everything but got caught up when the catering servers came with the food and Sadia Dilshad Sheikh can ignore anything but never food.

So she likes a good human and the party manager takes her time and gobbles all kinds of finger food and desserts just in the name of tasting.

It took her good 30 minutes because she was savoring the food like it's her last meal and she also didn't notice the guest's arrival.

That's when Safa beghum came with her infamous glare and Sadia sheikh realized her blunder, running to her room to get ready.

But she was again going to get a good scolding and a few Bata chappals from her mother who again and again reminded her to arranged her things before but like always Sadia leave it for the last moment.

Regretting her 'Mama take a chill pill... Ho Jaye ga...,' mantra so much at the moment.

She felt like beating herself but again it will cost her more scolding from her mother.

"Ek Tu koi cheez nahi milti time par... Hurry up Sadi otherwise, mama will grace you with her heeled sandals and it won't be a pleasant meeting,"

She huffed when she yet again can't find her black earrings matched with her dress, her makeup natural because she can't do it to save herself.

She tried applying liner but it turned out horrible and she looked like a panda at the end so she just washes her face and applies red velvet lipstick to match her black chiffon frock with a red dupatta.

She slammed the drawer cursing her best friend as well as her cousin Anabia who promised to help her get ready but still didn't grace her desperate in need friend with her presence.

"Alexa play my song please,"

She rolled her eyes and give order to the machine placed near her study desk because she wanted a moment to relax.

Soon the room was filled with the soft beats and vocals as she smiled and started singing along.

"Main uchiyan uchiyan deewara rakhiyan... Iss dil de chaar chufere... Naale saambh ke rakhni aa... Koi dil te na laa le dere,"