Chapter # 8✨

Assalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!!

Surpriseeeeeeeee !!!!!!😉✨💃🏻🎊🎉

Did you miss me?

And for this SURPRISEEEEEEEEE do you love me?

Ok so... The main reason of this update is because I was bore😂😂😂😂

And I wanted to read some comments...

I am writing fanaa and it's so hectic with the online classes 🤧🤧🤧

Also you guys didn't go and read the first chapter... Not all of you🤪🤪🤪

So go and give your love to that one too...

Ok so spoiler alert... This is not all of drama... This one and the next one will have less or no drama but the 10 chapter had the Amazing DRAMA😁😁😁😁

OK... ANOTHER SPOILER ALERT!!!!

NEW ENTRY!!!! THERE is a new entry in this chapter...😅😅😅 So enjoy the update and keep loving...

.....................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨..................

"نہ جواب دے نہ سوال کر
مجھے چھوڑ دے میرے حال پر
تجھے کیا ملے گا تو ہی بتا
مجھے یوں اُلجھنوں میں ڈال کر"

(Na jawab de... na sawal kar
Mujhe chor de mere haal par
Mujhe kya mily ga tu hi Bata
Mujhe Yun uljhano' n main daal kar..!!!)

.......................💔💔💔💔💔💔.....................

The next morning was silent in Hamdani House, he groaned as the gleaming rays of the sun blinded him when he opens his eyes.

He glared at his open window as he curses his little brother for it but then smiles as he looked at the wall clock.

Then he looked at his nightstand and sighed in relief when he saw that they are no tray of food and medicine. He was happy that now she can't run away.

He rubbed his face with his hand and get alert as he heard the door of his room opening.

He quickly opened his eyes with hope in them and a bright smile on his smile but soon frown when he saw his mother smiling at him.

To not make it awkward he smiled but his mother notices his sad eyes and smiles lightly.

"Good morning Murad... How are you feeling now?"

"Good morning Mama... I am good now... I can move my leg easily just these frequent headaches are killing me...,"

"It will take time Bacha... But you are doing so good... Now get up and let me help you then you have to eat your food and medicine but first, let's freshen up,"

"Mama... Where is Umer? Usually, he helped me... I mean I don't mind your company but I don't want to burden you more...,"

"Murad... I am fine Bacha... Now Alhamdulillah you can easily walk with crutch and Umer had to go to the office...,"

Shameen beghum caressed his head as she helped him with getting up and freshen up. He sat back on the bed after coming from the bathroom and looked around not looking at his mother.

Shameen beghum raised her eyebrows at her son's restlessness and squeezed his hand getting his attention.

"What do you want to say, Murad?"

"How do you...,"

"I am your mother Murad... I read your mind when you are a baby and I know when my kid is restless or worried,"