Chapter # 5 🥰

Assalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

Another blastic chapter and I am here!!!

Hope you guys like this...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ☺️

.......................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨.........................

"ہم نے مانا کہ ہم برے ہیں مگر۔۔۔
آپ کہتے ہے تو برا لگتا ہے۔۔۔!!!"

(Hum ne mana ke hum Bure hai magar...
Ap kehte hai Tu.......... Bura lgta hai...!!!)

.........................❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️......................

The glittering sun rays spread various hues of shiny silvers and golds. Embrace each day at a time and just see the various treasures unfolds.

The beautiful city of Islamabad rushing with time but one person was running against time and fate as she moved toward her destination with more determination.

She ignored the people calling behind her as she moved forward her eyes focused on her mission.

"Meri maa sun Tu le,"

"Meko sun,na ich nahi hai,"

Finally, she smirked when she saw her destination, her room door, moving quickly inside, turning around to close the door but the two people follow her blocked her action making her huff.

She rolled her eyes and moved away from the door as the two people quickly understand her next move and hold the door before it shut on their faces.

She moved toward the bed lying back while looking at the ceiling, still trying to ignore or even acknowledge their presence.

"Sadi... Please just once...,"

"Nope...,"

It's now Imaan and Anabia turn to roll their eyes at their exaggerating cousin who was running around the house since morning to avoid them.

"It's been one week Sadi... ONE WEEK!!! We are not Aarish Bhai... At least talk with us,"

Sadia who was parching on her queen size bed leaned up on her elbows and narrowed her eyes at her best friend for mentioning his name.

"Maybe that's why I am not talking... You guys are not here as my bestie and Bhabhi... You are here as his sisters... His supporters and I won't talk with traitors,"

"How the hell are we traitors here?"

"Bia... Calm down,"

"How can I when she is calling me a traitor?"

Sadia sat up quickly as she looked at her bestie with a hard look as if trying to intimidate Anabia but it was useless on her bestie.

"Excuse me...,"

"Excuse you... You need help... After you fainted that night... You lost proper functioning of the upper floor...,"

That earned Anabia a pillow to face but she just blows her hair out of her face and glared at the girl who was reciprocating the expression with pleasure.

"Will you two stop this quarrel and talk like adults?"

"she started it...,"

Anabia and Sadia spoke together, pointing fingers at each other as they glared and huffed. Imaan hit Anabia head as she was close to her and moved toward the bed.