Chapter Forty-Six

A/N: Ya know, I would totally format this correctly because I hate paragraphs, but I'll do that once I post the entire story so it's all done together. I probably said this in an earlier chapter I just don't remember. Anyway enjoy. The completed story will be posted soon. 

Klaus pov-

"Please just tell me I am not sired to you. Because if I am and you knew I swear I will kill you." I stopped it for the tenth time in a row that I played it not wanting to hear the snapping of her neck. I threw my glass out of anger and leaned against the wall trying not to destroy the house any father than I already did. The room looks like hell as does the living room. I called the one person I could think of to help me find her. "Hello?" "Elijah. It's Hayley." I could hear the shifting of a bed. "What did you just say?" "Hayley is in trouble and I can't find her." "Why can't you?! She's your bloody mate!" "Well, I can't find her at the moment because I'm trying not to destroy the house. How's that?!" I snap back at him. "I'll be back in Mystic Falls in the meanwhile go busying yourself with trying to at least find who did this." I end it before rushing out of the house. I walked through the woods knowing damn well she was there because I could hear the trees breaking in the background during the voice mail. I call her phone having some hopes she was out here. I hear a soft melody that she played for me once.

'You can find him sitting on your doorstep. Waiting for the surprise. And he will feel like...'

I found the phone with her bag and jacket. I turn my call off from her phone and narrowed my eyes. Hybrid. Tyler! I'm going to kill you! I took her things back only for Elijah to show up when I was about to leave. "Where is she?" "Not here. But Tyler has her." "How do you know it was Tyler." "They're sir-" I stopped and pinched the bridge of my nose. "He unsired them. Of fucking course." I said and Elijah pats my shoulder. "You go asks the Salvatores and the Bennett witch for help while I go deal with your hybrid problem." "And you find her before me no!" "Stop being so damn stubborn Niklaus!" He growls out before I left.

I growled at the damn Hybrid Kim who smiled at me happy she was semi-hurting me. She lifts the vervain tip-cover blade. "Go ahead. It's not like he'll come to his sudden death." I tell her through my grunted teeth. Of course, they don't have the white oak stake but I somehow convinced them that white ash covered dagger would work. I have no idea why she believed me. I gasped as she stabs me in the stomach and I felt the very large burning running through my torso. "Yeah, he will. He likes you. A lot." She growls and yanks the dagger out. I breathe out trying my hardest not to scream out in pain. "Her ring. Let's torture her that way." I glare at the damn hybrid that captured me. "Good idea." She says and rips off my ring. I felt my skin start to burn before grunting and clenching the metal chair hard. If it was wood I would have been broke it and killed each one of them. "More light," Kim says and the guy just moves the door open and Kim moves. I squeeze my eyes shut trying not to scream before the sun went away and they closed the windows. I slowly started to heal and looked at her. "Why me. Why not Elena? Caroline maybe?" "I already tortured her. And sadly she a baby. Not you. Again." I shake my head scared before a small scream leaves me before I grunt holding it in. This repeats before I finally let out a blood-curdling scream. They laughed and closed the door. 'Klaus...I need Klaus.' I thought and whimpered. I felt the tears slide feeling the blade go into my skin. I move my wrists trying to jerk away which she pours vervain on and I scream again. "I had my fun." She says unchaining me without letting it known that hurt her. I watched her walk toward the door before trying to go after her. She opens the door and I fell screaming in pain and vamp speed to the corner where the light didn't touch. I glared at her as she smirks. "Too bad you won't be getting out anytime soon. Torture her." The door shuts and I eye the male scared. "What's your name?" "You'll die anyway so it's Adrian." I nod and he grabs the dagger. I glare at him and he walked over to me. "How does this feel?" He asks before thrusting the dagger into my chest. I gasped in pain before he snaps my neck.

??? pov-

I looked at the car approaching me and got out. The hybrid got out and I smile seeing Hayley. "Thank you," I told him and he nods. "You'll get her from Klaus so we can kill him?" "Yes." He says handing her to me. I place her in the back and nod. "Thank you, Adrian." He nods and I get in the car.

Klaus pov-

I narrowed my eyes as Elena paced the room and Bonnie started to do a locator spell. Elena's blood ran through the Mystic Fall area going through a barn and toward the outside of Mystic Falls. "Where is she?" "She's not in Mystic Falls. And she's still moving. I can keep following her but that going to take just as long as the trip she's taking." I groan before nodding. "Stop. I'll find her." I told Bonnie to follow quickly stop the blood. Elena glares at me. "And how can you find my sister?!" "You may want to trust me on this Elena. If not then get over it." I tell her before leaving. I got to the barn that Hayley's blood surrounded before moving. It was a sense of her being here for a while. I shove the barn doors open and close it behind me. It had her scent everywhere. I went to a room and noticed a chair with chains on the ground. I made my way to it and lifted the chains feeling the vervain on it. I didn't flinch noticing the lingering smell that coated the chains. "Hayley," I mumble and let the chains drop and glare toward the door opening. I walk out and Adrian stops quickly. "Hello, Adrian." He swallows her and I glare at him. "Hello, Klaus. What are you doing?" "Looking for someone. Mind telling me where they are. She has blue eyes and light brown hair. Newly turned vampire. Very stubborn." I tell him inching toward him if he answers me wrongly. "No." I shoved him against the wall my hand wrapped tightly around his throat. "I know your lying. Her scents over you. You always neglected to wipe the vervain off you from those chains or whatever you used to hurt her. So I'll give you one more chance Adrian before you tell me where my Hayley is." "You can go to hell," I smirked and let him go. He was surprised by this and went to leave. I grabbed the chains before wrapping them tightly around his neck. "You shouldn't have touched her." "It was Kim! She gave her to some guy!" "Who?" He groans as I tighten the chains around his neck and my hands. "I don't know." "Your funeral. Give Kim a message though." I loosen it and he sighs in relief. I snap his head off with one clean tug and dropped the chains hearing them echo around me. "You are the message, Adrian." 'Where are you, Hayley?!'

Hayley pov- (MWHAHAH!!)

I groan as I woke up...in a bed? I sit up slowly looking around me. "She's right in there." I hear Kim say and vamp speed behind the door grabbing a bat. It was aluminum but at least it won't break. The door opens and I hold my breath. I grip the handle as the man walks in shutting the door and not seeing me. I go to swing but he stopped it before disarming me and we were on the bed. I growled before stopping in all and staring at the man above. "Hello, sweetheart." He whispers and I look over him scared. I was so so very scared. "Missed me?" He asks letting me go and standing at his full height. I sat up and looked him over again. I was so confused. My blue eyes settle on his brown ones. "Tim."