Chapter Fifty Two

Cheering Again

(I wrote this chapter when smut was called lemon. It's very soft, it's at the end. My old smut is awful in comparison to my recent ones that I've written (It was very cringey for me to have to edit). Hope you enjoy this chapter, it's mainly dialogue. You're about 15 chapters from the ending, good luck.)

I walk out of Klaus's bathroom, rubbing my hair and walk downstairs. I grab a blood bag draining it, thankful he had vervain-free ones. "Who the hell are you?" A girl's voice asks.

I turn around, seeing her walk in as Klaus does. I eye her before vamp speeding and was in front of her. I walk around her, checking her out. "You know if you wanted someone to fuck someone, you could have called someone a lot prettier," I told him and he sighs.

"Paige, this is Hayley. Hayley, this is Paige. Elijah's girl."

"He likes that?"

"Excuse me!"

I look over at her with a smirk. "I'm sorry, I don't think I was talking to you."

"You were talking about me! You little bit-"

Klaus tugs her back by her elbow, an annoyed look on his face. "Go to school Hayley."

"Right, the reason I'm awake. Alright, I'll go." I vamp speed to my room and change.

[~~**~~]

"It's called things you suck at."

I look at Damon. "Hey bye."

He looks at me before Klaus walks me to the door. "Don't eat anyone."

"I can't promise that," I tell him, smirking.

"Vervain." He says and I huff.

"I'll have a snack off one of the outsiders." I turn and leave, grabbing his keys. "I'm taking your car!" I tell him before going to school.

"I'm joining the cheer squad. Wanna join with?"

I shrug. "Got nothing better to do."

We get our spot's back and I notice Caroline coming over. "Your uniform still fits! Oh, thank god. We can't do this without you guys."

"Oh, my god! Guys, I left my phone on the bus. I'll be right back." Elena says beside me.

I smile at Caroline as she leaves and turns, walking after the girl. I notice her walk into a bus near the back and go inside and stand behind her (you know, like in the alley). She stands and I smile at her. "I like your ribbon," I said, noticing it was purple.

"Yeah well, I'm using it." She turns to move, but I get in her way.

"Don't scream," I tell her.

I smirk and tilt her head, biting into her neck. I took her ribbon off, thankful for this girl and her blood. I pull away, feeding her my blood and tell her to stay still. I wipe the blood off her neck and shoulder before tying the ribbon on and cleaning my face.

"Forget this ever happened. You got your phone and now you 're going back to cheer." I tell her and as she blinks, I leave.

"Where have you guys been?!" I notice Elena with the blue ribbon.

"We're about to start."

"We're here now, Care. Shouldn't that be good enough?" I ask.

"What's with the ribbons? That's not even our school's color." Caroline points out. I smile and trail my hair like my sister did and we turn, leaving. "All you guys out of your minds?!"