"I see it is that time again."

"Shut up Max and go away." Jason muttered. But Max heard it.

"But i'm bored! Your dear friend sorcerer is busy so i wanna play with you!" He opened the door and closed it behind him.

"Just get away!" Jason growled.

Max just chuckled, making me angry.

"Why are you here anyways?" I asked him.

"For this little boy." He walked to Ty, who was kind of sleeping. I mean, it looked like it.

"Wake up." He said. He snapped his fingers and all of a sudden Ty woke up. At first i didn't understand how but then it hit me, he's a sorcerer.

"Heheh, come take a closer look, would ya?" I hesitated to stand up but i did anyways. A cold shiver ran down my spine as i walked to Max. Feeling nervous while standing inches away from him.

I faced Ty, avoiding eye contact with Max. Ty wasn't looking so good. That purple glow was his eyes. And his headset's green glow has turned neon purple.

Standing close to Ty made my necklace glow even brighter, giving more light in the room. Now i could see why he was locked up. Their was a big pair of dragon wings on his back and a big black tail with purple spikes in the end waving around. On his hands where black sharp claws that can kill anything in one blow. This wasn't Ty. It was an Enderdragon human hybrid.

I stepped back a little, feeling unsafe standing near this creature. This wasn't Ty at all. Still i had the feeling it's still Ty. That he was the creature.

Ty glared at me, then flipped his hair to the other side. Now he's left eye was showing. It was completely different from the right. It was black on the outside and his pupil was a more neon purple. He blinked a few times and grinned.

When he saw Max his grin disappeared like a pile of snow in the summer hot sun. It wasn't really pleasant seeing his frown. It was even more terrifying when he growled at Max.

"You will never, ever get my power." He said with a dark voice. Max just chuckled, laughing at the terrifying look of Enderdragon Ty. I felt confused, scared, terrified but also curious. I wanted to know why Herobrine need such power, what Ty really is and why i'm here. The more i think about it, the more i think about this one question. Who am i?

Me and Jason were just watching Max and Ty with curiosity. As we wanted to know more about Ty.

"Heh. You know so well that you are
lying to yourself, right?" He said. Then it was all silence. Ty looking down in defeat but still grumbled. Suddenly a loud scream was heard. It seemed like it was from a guys that was a bit farther then this cell. Max looked back, towards the direction of the scream. He smirked.

"Well i guess my business is done here. I had fun talking to you. But i believe my attention must be targeting your friend for now."

"Where's Sky!?"

Sky...I heard that name before. Wasn't he the captured king? I don't know. I wasn't by the battle of Sky and Herobrine.

"You friend Sky is just 'playing'."

This made Jason angry. He sprinted forward towards Max, ready to tackle him. But Max used his magic to push away Jason, sending him flying off towards the wall.

"Forget it, you can never save your friend. Now i have to go. Enjoy your stay." He left, leaving me with an unconscious Jason and an abnormal Ty. Hearing the sound of the door being locked made me feel more unsafe. Now there is no way out...

That sentence echoed in my mind, until i started to lose my mind. There was no way out. Why bother escaping? Just repeating the sentence over and over again made me despair. What give?

"Don't lose hope." Someone said. I turned around, facing Ty. He looked at me with a very serious face.

"Don't give up. I'm sure you'll find a way out." He said. My necklace glowed brighter when he said it.

"Don't you...want to escape....To see your friend?...To know your past?" When he spoke the last words i got interested what he has got to say. What does he know about my past?

"Can you...tell me about my past?"

He just looked at me for a few seconds, sighed and started to speak.

"You are part of the Endrix clan. The clan of the full Ender moon. Known as one of the most strongest clans. Giving a sign that you have a chance to escape. But that clan has extinct, lost from the great war, making you the last survivor. I wanted to revive this clan, but i have never found a way to do it since i don't have any blood samples. You are the only hope to revive this clan for me. Will you do it?" I just stared at him. How did he know. I didn't even know i was part of any clan. And how can i revive my clan? I had so many questions. And the more i think about it the more the number will rise.

After a while of thinking of what to say i asked: "How...how do you know?"

"Every person has an aura. And so does every clan. I can see the aura and read it like a book." He said. I nodded, showing that i understand.

"Good. Now will you do it?" I thought about it. Reviving my clan means i get to know more about my past, as i had an amnesia. But it will be hard work for me, as i have no one to help me. But i gotta try. I have to.

"Yes, i accept."

"Good. Now sit down while i will explain you the details of this plan i created. A plan for your escape. So you can revive your amazing clan. Your ancestors will be proud of you. But before the plan i have a story to tell."

I sat on the ground. Listening to every word he said. I got more curious the more he talks about the story. I was knowing myself more. I was knowing about my past...

When he was done Jason was already a sleep, snoring so loudly as ever. We got a bit distracted by it.

"Never mind that. Now it's time to explain the plan. The escape plan."